El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, I just had to vent!

Having to have shop space to tear the trucks motor down, I put the El Camino in the carport in front of the house. (nice quiet dead end loop / cul-de-sac ). All these stinking blowing dust storms I can't cover it with the dust cover or it would just 'sand' the finish dull.

Anyways ... Last nght at 6, I headed to the grocery store with the wife to pick up something to throw on the grill. At 6:20 my yongest had just happened to come by with his g/f to grab a clean shirt and scared off some theiving SOB bastage MF POS worthless puke that had just busted the window out of my Camino, totally dicked up the cab and door, the bright work around the window surround,, about $2k in damage. I mean COME ON YOU STUPID PUKES!!! it's a 67 with WING WINDOWS!!! you slide a pocket knife through the back of the rubber gasket and flip up the wing window latch,, not a mark anywhere and your inside in 2 seconds!!!! phucking theiving pukes arent even smart enough to steel a classic (if they even could have). Like the dog chasing the car, what are they going to do with it once they have it!!

Whatever they used to smash the window (after they tried to pry the door open!!!) they put between them and the door as they leaned in,, it ATE up the paint on the door and so hard it dug into the metal.

Guess I should be somewhat gratefull "The Club" and the 'in-dash' ignition switch was too much for their pea-sized brain and they didn't even try ,,, or they were scared off before they could destroy anything inside or electrical trying to figure out how to start it.
I've got enough safeguards that it ain't gonna start and drive away, and of course the vehicle the wife and I took to the store is the one that usually sits blocking in the Camino and race trailer so they have to steal 2 to get one.

Just so pissed and frustrated,, I feel the proverbial need to 'rip off their head and **** down the hole!"

Nothing worse on this earth than a car theif or a child molester!!!! They fall in the same catagory IMO De-nut them both!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Set up at night and wait for them..... they always come back... beat em down... pepper spray them n then beat them some more! :secret:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry to hear that your son didn't get a chance to shoot him lol!!!!well at least that are belive here in Texas:texas:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
sorry to hear of you bad times... insurance ???
hang in there... might be a good time to camp out ... ya know just to look at the stars... and to lie and wait,,,:beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
What a senseless shame! What is wrong with people?! Can't have anything nice without having to worry about some idiot trying to ruin it.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
hope the law gets a hold of them before you...if not, post pictures

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
clunk'em in the head, then arrange for them to wake up hangin upside down from a telephone pole, stark naked, with a sign hanging from them that says "THIEF"

:secret:

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cops came back by today to see if I had done anything,,, said they had a crew in town hitting clasic and upper end cars last night, 8 stolen in BROAD DAYLIGHT between 4pm and 7pm,,,, that they KNOW OF. They got a friends 52 Chevy pickup, anothers 69 442. I'm just lucky (which I thought I'd never say about this situation...) it could be in a shipping container on it's way to B.F Eygpt right now.

Sal, Az just tossed it's CCW law and EVERYBODY can carry now without permit. Well everyone but my son (still on parole). I have no problem dragging the worthless POS inside my house to explain the nine .38 super holes in him.

For those of you saing 'you can't kill someone over a 'car'... teach your kids better because I dam sure will! WITHOUT HESITATION!!!!!! AZ. Used to hang people for steeling a $12 horse.... Rest asured I won't think twice about dropping em over 5 years of blood sweat and tears,, and the 20 years my dad tinkered in on this Camino thing before he passed.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
...I agree with all of the above, except I hope You catch them before the law:let_it_all_out:

When I lived in SoCal we left the car unlocked (they always do more damage getting in)...took the bulb out of the glove compartment and left it open & empty for all to see...Made a blank cover for the stereo to hide behind and had a hidden master-switch to the electrical...Got the "second set" of rims engraved with my drivers License #....Solved most of the problems...

They still wanted your battery for the "Low Rider" suspension system...would try to come back and get the new one a few days later too...That really pisses you off to the max!!

The 130 Lb German Sheppard and a big gate so I could park in the back yard finally stopped everything :beer:

A major reason I moved North to Washington 30 years ago....:dontknow: What else can you do....

·
0 Posts
This is the very reason I have my security camera with my Ruger SR9 and a AR-15 under my bed. Its always sad to know there's people in this world that are too lazy to work,but have enough energy to steal. At least put in a resume to be a repo-man if you have a thing for taking property.:let_it_all_out:
If you catch them trying again,dont call the police,call the coroner and tell them they have a pickup. Make sure they dont make it to the next car but if they make it to Texas,I'll hang em by their sacknuts from a tree..:texas:

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
...I agree with all of the above, except I hope You catch them before the law:let_it_all_out:
there was a bit of sarcasm there. was leaning more towards the pictures than having society pay for their 3 hots and a cott
i believe in get caught stealing loose a hand get caught again loose another
rather see them live out their miserable existence without hands then be put to death
good luck try'n to wipe your a** better luck try'n to find someone to do it for you

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
Sorry about your loss Marv. That really sucks what these jerks do. Hope you get them.

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the support all, I've been vacuuming up glass for better part of the day, and just trying to not look at the door. But at least it's here to be cleaned up / repaired. I know it doesn't come close to compare with the violation some people endure,, but DAMN it sucks!!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
If it means anything Marv....I'm totally with you....Once when I was a kid, I helped a fellow shoot himself while stealing my gas....rigged a 20 gauge with rock salt to the undercarriage of my car and ran a wire from the trigger to the gas cap...I woke up to an awful scream and found I was the owner of a new gas can and hose...never lost anymore gas after that.....Dan

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Marv,
I Hate this kind of crap. If it was a dumb kid looking for a joy ride, I could understand. If it's a band of outlaws ripping everyone off, then I'm with ya taking matters in my own hands to protect my family and property.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts