El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I noticed that those "chicks" drive, at best, 6 bangers. Most are foreign cars. I'd like to see knock out driving a classic Chevy with times in the 11s for the 1/4. Even better would be a drop dead gorgeous chick with an Elky and times in the 11 or 12s.

·
1,867 Posts
How about a girl driving a Camino period?

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have a Girly Girl club where I live, my wife knows some of the girls in the club, they are basically all ricers. They tried to get my wife to join the club with our 2002 Firebird Formula, my wife told them that she wasn't going to put any stickers on the car period ( girly girls put Girly Girl Stickers all over their cars ) and I would kill her if she brought any ricers around the house. 8) Then a few weeks later we took the Diablo and the Formula to a car show, they had a big group of Girly Girls there, they were all gathered around one of their cars with a pizza on the roof and cokes all around the pizza.
I asked my wife why she would even consider hanging out with a group of people that call themselves a car club, but put crap like Pizza and cokes on their paint jobs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ElkyPete said:
I noticed that those "chicks" drive, at best, 6 bangers. Most are foreign cars. I'd like to see knock out driving a classic Chevy with times in the 11s for the 1/4. Even better would be a drop dead gorgeous chick with an Elky and times in the 11 or 12s.
ElkyPete, the Formula that my wife drives has run a best of 11.32 on a 150 shot of nitrous & right now I have a brand new cam, headers & ported heads that should get her into the 11's without the spray. So there you go a girl in the 11's. Also my Diablo is hopefully going to be in the low 10's or high 9's as soon as I can get it to hook up, when that happens, I'll let my wife make a pass with it so I can get you a picture of a woman with an Elky running really quick. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts