El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to those pre - registration for Carlsile 2012 before end of year to recieve discount....

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,581 Posts
Carlisle is a little too far for me down here in the lower Fl. Keys but I hope that you others make it there . Looking at the photos and reading about it for a few years , I`m sure you would love it . Returning home from vacation recently , my wife and I decide to pull in to Carlisle and check it out . The part we saw was very beautiful and we loved the architecture . Wish we were closer . How about you others that are close enough ?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gm Carlisle 2012

Just registered for Carlisle. Today is the last day to pre- register for the GM nationals discount Gate - and -go . Happy Motoring ...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Where is every one staying at Carlisle. I have book a room for me and the wife at the Hotel Carlisle where we stayed last year.
Big parking lot. No extra for a trailer. It's on the east side of town just past hwy 81.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I doubt mine will be done by June, but i will be there, to get ideas of course, so if you got a 65 or 66 ill be snooping :p

i went to last years fall when i was home on RnR. only saw, about 5 there, one 65 for sale and a couple 68's. regardless its always worth the drive for me.:beer:

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
GM Carlisle 2012 NECOA

If you are going to the 2012 Carlisle GM Nationals and bringing your El Camino please register as a member of NECOA. Unfortunately, there has been some misrepresentation by someone that NECOA is no longer coming to Carlisle. I assure you that NECOA is there.

I am the NECOA contact for the 2012 Carlisle GM Nationals. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me at [email protected]

See you at Carlisle.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts