El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Who going to Carlisle this year?? I have hotel reservation
and I am per-register, I have put in a request with the weather man for good weather. Let"s GO!!!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Hi folks, It was my first trip last year up to it and really enjoyed the 3-4 days. I plan to come up again perhap with my other GM car, but more likely I will come back in my Caballero since it runs great. Michael, South Boston is just a few miles from the NC border. :let_it_all_out:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I probably will come up. Did enjoy the show, Saturday night dinner with three other members on here. Michael in Virginia

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
No STOCK clas foe 2013 GM nationals

They took the "STOCK" class away from only the El caminos for the 2013 GM nationals...So I won't be back until there is a stock class for me...RBP 1980 SS

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I won`t be going this year. Sorry to hear they eliminated the stock class. I won in 2012 for 82-87 El Camino stock.
I won`t be going back either if there is no stock class.
Dave B.

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
The question remains....what is a modification? If it is major, 3 could be huge. I'll know more this afternoon when I get there. If they've been monkeying just to satisfy a few, I'll be there in protest!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
At Carlisle today { Friday} with my son excellent weather .Met up with a few other owners . Will post up photos in the near future ...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
What do you mean when people where saying they took the Stock Class away just from the El Camino. I ending up at Myrtle Beach, SC instead since Someone else told me it would be a waste of time going this year. I don't go anywhere JUST for a trophy since that's just a plus if you get one but since I did get top dog in my class last year, I guess I just felt Myrtle Beach would be more fun and I don't understand what Stock Class is??? Michael in Virginia

1 - 18 of 18 Posts