El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Carlisle

I`ll be there, driving from Niagara Falls, N.Y. Arriving in town Thurs. afternoon. Will be at show Friday A.M.
Staying @ Quality Inn, Carlisle
Dave B.:nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Latest Carlisle Registrations

Here is the lastest list of those Registered for Carlisle under our NECOA Association name. If you are going, but do not find your name here, please contact Carlisle and get the omission corrected. THANKS, and have both a safe trip and a wonderful time at the show. I'll do my best to be back there with you'all next year......................Ken :beer:

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:13 PM
To: James Faucett
Subject: RE: National El Camino Owners Association at Carlisle GM Nationals 2012

The latest Jim.

NATIONAL EL CAMINO OWNERS ASSOC.

ARSENAULT, GARY 1967 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO 1959 - 1967 EL CAMINO - STOCK
BASSLER, DAVID
1984 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1982 - 1987 EL CAMINO - STOCK
CERRUTI, LEO
1986 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1978 - 1987 EL CAMINO - MODIFIED
CRAWFORD, DAVID
1972 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1968 - 1977 EL CAMINO - STOCK
GLENN, H KEVIN
1970 EL CAMINO CUSTOM
1968 - 1977 EL CAMINO - MODIFIED
THUMMA, STEVEN
1967 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1959 - 1967 EL CAMINO - STOCK
TURNER, TERRY & BETTY
1983 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1982 - 1987 EL CAMINO - STOCK
WILSON, BRETT
1972 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1968 - 1977 EL CAMINO - MODIFIED
Total Club Registrations: 8

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Found alot of detail on last year show and I've better not assume so will ask a question. Are we having the banquet dinner and apparently a awards ceremony among ourselves, here again in 2012. 5 down and a few more motels to call so might have to get a out-town motel. I read that we all ate at Sunnyside Restaurant last year is what I'm talking about. Michael in Virginia

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I went for my first time and l had a great time.Four of us got together for dinner on Satursday night at Hanover Grill. I never did get back to the office to get in on the count for you KEN ROGERS + since I did not decided until 5:30PM on Thursday that I was going so did not pre-register. Forgot to write down my NECOA number too. Anyway I was there by 10AM on Friday and on Sunday checked the awards list and That was so cool to go to such a big show finally and win in my group. And I finally saw another Caballero 1980 too. Thanks Gary, Ray and Leo for Saturday night dinner and what a beautiful car Ray has, First timer too. Glad to be home and since I don't have air in my it was a hot ride home plus I delveloped a miss coming home, thought it was trying to vapor lock or maybe a plug wire, anyway it got me home 320 miles one way and tyring to read Map quest backward, was a trip. Sorry for the rambleing, and perhaps my spelling. Michael back in South Boston, VA:smileyb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
went carlisle for the first time , did not drive my el but first thing we did was look for our group !! wow great people we met and aesome cars to look at.look forward to next year so davem and i can bring our cars !

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Congrats............

Congratulations to the award winners, and to all who had a great time at Carlisle - all are winners when you have good company and a good time! Might be we can plan a somewhat larger NECOA presence at Carlisle next year, if we can work out the logistics....................Ken :beer: :You_Rock:

·
164 Posts
Had a great time at Carlisle as usual! See ya next year!:nanawrench:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts