El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently came into possession of a 78-87 El Camino parts & illustration catalog. I will pay it forward to anyone who needs any kind of information contained in the catalog. Just send me your email and I will send you the proper pages that you need. I have been helped on this site many times and want to help someone else who needs it. Let me know what you need.

· Registered
2 Posts
more info-1987, has late model camaro buckets, and new carpet, previous owner did not re install, reason being that I have not crawled underneath is that I have COPD and the bending interferes with my lung function, not to mention that I am too lazy to get my sig other to move her car, then move my two corvettes, so I can get it out of the garage and up on jack stands and work it out!!! Retirement is hell- ho time to relax!!!

· Registered
47 Posts
Recently came into possession of a 78-87 El Camino parts & illustration catalog. I will pay it forward to anyone who needs any kind of information contained in the catalog. Just send me your email and I will send you the proper pages that you need. I have been helped on this site many times and want to help someone else who needs it. Let me know what you need.
I'm trying to find names and numbers for the vacuum motor on the air cleaner snorkel and the switch inside the air cleaner that operates the vacuum motor / butterfly. This is for a stock '87 305. TIA

· Registered
2 Posts
Thats awsome, im looking for i believe wiring extension that goes from loom for tail lights on rear bumper, need something for licence plate light. also would it have wiring colors and where they go?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.