El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least four or five Diablo owners have inquired about new graphics for their vehicles. Searches by those owners and me have shown that our vendors and Phonix Graphix do not offer this particular graphics set.
NECOA members Brad Smith and Scott Clark teamed up and Brad found a local graphic artist who reproduced the Diablo graphics seen on Brad's car in the ECC member gallery: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album44&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php (5th gen, titled 1979 Diablo)

The graphic artist who produced the Diablo decals is Brian Quinn, The Graphics Factory Plus, 5540 S. Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 4, Lansing, MI 48911. I do not know what Brian charges for the Diablo graphics set.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i was thinking OPG might have carried the decal kits... if only i could find my catalog. :oops:

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right! Auto-Parts-For-Less shows one set for $110 and another set for $238. It wasn't clear if you need to order both sets.

Some of you GMC Caballero Diablo folks let us know if you order these.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Auto parts for Less and Graphics Plus

Sad news, Auto Parts for Less is no longer on the web, or shipping parts anywhere. They are still in business at their location but at greatly reduced capabilities. I called on Diablo Graphics - they are discontinued through them and the source was unknown.

I called Graphics Plus and the line is disconnected. This may not be a loss as the Diablo Graphic they had was NOT even a close match to the factory piece. Not as many colors and a bit of artistic license in the shape.

I have a line on a very experienced vinyl cutter that can make a factory copy with the proper materials and even has 1 factory original Diablo hood decal in good shape that has not been installed. In addition, he has 1 Black Knight and possibly 1 Royal Knight factory original piece to work from.

This is good news because the 78 to 81 GMC Diablo will get top consideration for production if I can located 10 people who will buy a graphics reproduction set. All 3 color types would be offered.

Please private message me ASAP to get on the list as a limited number will be made 1 time. Buy now or by-by later.

Best wishes,

Diablo :evil: Doug

PS more info to follow- this can be a go if we can all commit to the purchase

·
Registered
23 Posts
Diablo Graphic - No GO at OPG too!

No go on OPG Diable Graphics - THey "NO GOT"!
THX for the hopeful info though,

Diablo :evil: Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks

XbeasleyX,
Thanks for the link on the graphics will call tommorrow and order them...
just got this diablo a month or so ago so i'm just gettin started on it..
having a lot of trouble finding a gmc grill to fit it as well...
Appreciate all your help...

BEAM55

·
Registered
4 Posts
Diablo Decals

I have just recieved a catalog from "Honest Charlies" www.honestcharley.com which lists the Diablo decals, which I intend to get for my 79 GMC Factory 4speed Caballero. The Cost was $283.??, in red, blue or gold. That includes the side stripes, hood decal, and the Diablo Door and gate decals. Give em a call!!! (888)-795-7077

·
Registered
41 Posts
Decals for all makes are in opg catalog . I have the 2008 catalog in front of me there on page 99-104. this includes black knight,royal knight ,diablo,caballero,laredo,amarillo,elcaminoSS,conquista,and super sports.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts