El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have Carlos running like new again, and it's too hot to do anything to the 82 right now, so we're off to the lake to see if the fish are biting when it's this hot outside!
Everyone have a fantabulouswonderfullyawesome day! :beer:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Every time I Fish I drown worms and drink beer.:nanawrench:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Hope you caught some.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
so did you go fishing terry, or did you go catching?

:dontknow:

·
0 Posts
Wheres the catfish? I've been having a taste for it for a minute.:beer:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
I ended up doing neither! Ended up having to work all afternoon/evening!
Fish or cut bait.:dontknow:
Guess we know where you stand.:poke:
When Fish hear my rat they just float to the top...It scares them so much.:beer:
J/K Terry, sorry you had to work.
:texas:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fish or cut bait.:dontknow:
Guess we know where you stand.:poke:
When Fish hear my rat they just float to the top...It scares them so much.:beer:
J/K Terry, sorry you had to work.

Once again Steve---smart azz!
The fish aren't floating to the top out of fear when they hear your rat...they're coming to the surface to see what that loud noise is and when they see that ugly rat, they just drop dead from their corneas burning! :poke:
J/K back at cha! :beer:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
you're both wrong!

everyone knows catfish are attracted to vile smells. it's centex's feet that attract them, then kills them when they get in range.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
The fish aren't floating to the top out of fear when they hear your rat...they're coming to the surface to see what that loud noise is and when they see that ugly rat, they just drop dead from their corneas burning! :poke:
And thats before they even see his El Camino!!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
you're both wrong!

everyone knows catfish are attracted to vile smells. it's centex's feet that attract them, then kills them when they get in range.

..Then,now,didn't we just learn something here??..lets put this in perpective:fish hears a loud noise,fish comes to top,see Big Ugly Fat Smelly Old Rat,fish dies from the sight and floats to the top....hummm,sound like to me, Centex is using the right type of bait.!!!:poke::poke:
J/K
:beer:

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
you're both wrong!

Dang I can just feel the love.:censored:
I may have a big ugly FAT RAT but I sure have a pretty trailer.:nanawrench:
Dang I love this place.:banghead:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
hey centex, to make sure that you don't disappear again, they've asked me to keep my eyes peeled on you, so don't feel like I'm staring or anything!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts