El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting patiently for my parts orders to start showing up. I've had my '66 since 1990 when I bought it from some kid for 600 bucks. Been tinkering here and there to get the drivetrain where I want it. Did the full rebuild on the front end and rear end. 80% of the paint was stripped off to bare metal ( 7 paint jobs ) with chemical stripper and preserved with a coat of ospho, then sealed up with several good coats of Dupli-color primer sealer. Getting ready to take my vacation and get this project finished and over with so I can find another project to build. Complete weatherstrip kit is on the way, body bushing kit needs to be ordered, new Crager rims are on the way, BF Goodrich T/A's will be mounted all around. Interior, exterior paint, sprayed in bed liner applied. Have digital camera and a ton of pics already taken and more to go. Engine is mildly built .030 over 283 with all the goodies right down to the braided lines and fittings, a Muncie M-21 from a 69 Camaro, bringing up the rear is a single side with 3.08 gears. I'll probably get my web site up and running again to showcase the pics. When I do I'll make a post with a link. Thanks alot to everyone for all the input to my past posts when I ran into stumbling blocks. :)

·
1,867 Posts
Someones been very busy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes... Let's see some pix!!! :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts