El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rough end of the pineapple :violin:....zazzle where it seems its good enough to cough up with el camino product and this forum gets a small remuneration, but lordy lordy lordy an old bloke needs 5 posts to proceed....:secret:.

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
I'm not sure but that post reminds me of someone in the past????:dontknow:
Tuggy, are you back from the dead?????:poke:
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
X2 Donny, i was going to send a PM,to find out what he is talking about,but he doesn't take pms ?:secret:
...sounds like a "Hit and run" kind of guy...:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'm not sure but that post reminds me of someone in the past????:dontknow:
Tuggy, are you back from the dead?????:poke:
Donny
He's definitely alive over on Chevelles.com. Saw a post of his over there the other day. :neutral: Finally looks like he learned to spell.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what ever

hey guys.....
the power of observation.
I'm a bit on the old side ,but I can see a different coloured flag in my profile.
just had eyes lasered to help see this bloody keyboard , and the one finger typing helps with the spellin' too.

for goodness sakes google captain starlight...... tah dah...:eek:ha:
anyhow I'm havin' fun......this all started when I tried to conatct a member whom had parts I would dearly love, and the :banghead: stated to appear, insufficient posts to do so.....what a load of , well my mother always told be, god bless her sole " if you haven't got anything good to say, then say nothing"-----sorry mum, but.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
captain

Good day Captain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I know it's a drag about the post requirement thing but it serves a purpose. People with no interest in the club would join, just to use the forum as a place to sell items.
I hope you can hang around.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
from Captain Starlight

Hi CANTED - Jim,

is it a 12 hands brumby ? in pic.

site revision required, site reminds one of a a classic number one hit from 1971 by the Five Man Electrical Band from Canada.

For all the lurkers....start googling

Try a publication by Bob Tasca (yep I know -Ford-),

"You will be satisfied",,,,,,,the Guy (god rest his sole) was on the money......"don't care who calls in" ...."give em what they want" ....the family company still runs on this principal, so should this community ( my thoughts , sorry to upset the founder and admins, but my thoughts right or wrong.)
It works ,

can't wait to get to 50 posts if I last that long :screwy: .

cheers (Henry Arthur Readford, alias), Thunderbolts mate.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hey DDD...
I'm just a dumb ol farm boy from Iowa...:dontknow:
Can you explain this thread to me :poke:

Arnie in Iowa

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wwhaatt.....

once upon a time in a land far away , a bloke wanted to contact an other bloke for some goodies for his elky
straight forward, simple, not here on this forum.
One is presumed to be lurker wanting to just sell on the site, so what....its a service to all the elky guys looking for goodies , someone has taken the time to join in with fellow elky owners to share knowledge and experiences.

The only straight forward and simple transaction was with zazzle as listed as "our official store". Some would be "knack-ed" if they had to wait for 5 posts prior to qualifying to purchase goods and services, and zazzles kick-back (commission) to this site would be ZILCH....

The rest will require , as you state from Iowa , on your behalf , a little online research , like, where the heck is the field of dreams.
Herbert made it out of Iowa , to his field of dreams , Herbert cut through the b..s..
and made it to the top as your valued 31st best man. I could imagine his thoughts on 5 posts , then 50 .....

"Signs" 1971 signs everywhere signs , ....... Can I get someone a white stick.
matey you need to read the book by bob tasker, might help the farm ......or we can do it by numbers....
better be able count to 5 first or as you said as an ol farm boy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
canted humour

Hey Canted,
Nice touch with the Brumby , just as well the creek is not too deep, a bloke could drown if it gets deeper.
Well done to you...

Especially around Corella , Queensland.
Captain Starlight found eternal life in "Corella Creek" in 1901, when the water got a tad deep.....like this thread, mmmmm.
See what can happen after being a bush ranger and then goin' straight .

Time to go and play with the slick , cause can't get the bits for the elky.
**** Jagger is right, "cause you can't always get what you want....ah the sun's up time crank up the steiger and lickity split .Done 5 laps of the paddock , aiming for 50.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
other forums

yep your right there old mate.....form a circle....

what an attitude to have, how's your business going after the g.f.c,
well I hope..customers happy, customer survey feedback received, action taken.....

Slick 60's and FTE are a benchmark.

But I will prevail , 50 laps around the paddock on the horizon, hope the steiger holds up, got my vest on,turret locked.

Regards
Captain Starlight and Gang

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,620 Posts
Let this be a lesson to you folks, that drinking and posting do not mix.:screwy:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
The rest of you...HUSH. This is the best stuff I've read on here in some time. If you say it's a "Brumby" then I will agree, Henry. I just followed your instruction and did the web search. Read up on the Captain, interesting story. I saw the pic and thought, that must be him. Someone is quite an artist, that horse or Brumby is made of drift wood. This is usually a friendly bunch on here, I'm not sure what is up. Too far over their heads, perhaps. The first few comments were about a former member that has been banned, not you. How they came up with the comparison is beyond me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Went looking for sardines and caught marlin

Well,Henry was the 31st president of your great country, and he was flown out of Iowa's field of dreams by his new found engineer mate, who build a fang daggle flying machine. This guy listened to his cutomers and low and behold the fang dangle flying machine now bears his proud name and vision.
Don't know about being a old dumb farm boy.....from Iowa.

Yes , after a king brown , ones vision and direction can be clouded, they are very venomous.
Still holding my breath, waiting for a reply to admin,hope the creek don't get a gully raker.
Canted mount might drift downstream into a log jam.
Oops...nearly missed a turn in the paddock, just as well the sat nav is steering the old steiger.
Enjoy the day.....or a wild turkey or two.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts