El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like a handy addition. Better than having stuff laying on the seat. It looks like the top is looped over the head rest. Do the bottoms hook on to keep them from swinging?

·
Registered
355 Posts
seametal.com redirects to some jewelry shop, and can't find the seametal organizer you show on Amazon... Big-B: that is close, thanks. ps: got a nice console from ClassicConsoles.com

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just look up back seat organizers.

I found them in quite a few places. Here's another one! and yes they attach at the headrest and hook under the seat. :bigups:

Car Storage Bag Seat Back Bag Organizer Multi pocket Auto Back ...

https://www.aliexpress.com/.../Seametal...Seat-Back-Organizer...Storage...Back-Seat.../...

Rating: 4.7 - ‎39 reviews
Cheap car storage bag, Buy Quality seat back organizer directly from China back ... Brand Name: SEAMETAL; Type: Seat Back Bag; Material Type: PU; Model ...
for sale where? link?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seametal!

Top left corner of the picture! I think it was seametal.com ? I put a center arm rest with storage out of a Buick Skylark and that helps but still not much room for stuff! I'm looking in to them! ; )

IMG_2876.JPG
Hi...this is a great idea.....what year skylark did you get the console from? Thanks for sharing.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts