El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the good guys show in west springfield mass next weekend?

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Good Guys Show

Anyone going to the Big E this weekend for the car show?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm going saturday. I work right next door at the autoglass place. the streets are full of hot rods and muscle cars I wish it was like this everyday! Ya.. I'm pretty excited for it.. :nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there all day Sunday, I only live about 10 minutes away in wilbraham... If anyone is going Sunday just look for the white and orange big block 5th gen, I'll be around

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Told the boys that what I want for Fathers Day, a trip to the car show.....keep my eyes peeled for you.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Told the boys that what I want for Fathers Day, a trip to the car show.....keep my eyes peeled for you.
Nice, I'm taking my dad for fathers day.... I'll be wearing a shirt with my car on it if you see it. Can't miss it

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am so upset that I missed GoodGuys as I had things to do... I did make it to Marks in East Granby! CT last Monday

·
Registered
41 Posts
Made to goodguys on sunday and marks last monday, elkys on the low attendance side.hope to see more in the future.good times

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dave is that your red 69? Maaaan that thing is nice. I spent a lot of time talking with Ziggy about his black 85 and the gentleman with the silver and red 85. What'd you think of Gaddys silver Choo Choo with the Corvette motor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts