El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
raining steady here today. Watching "Failsafe" (early 60s B&W movie) right now. At 3 PM, "Down Periscope" w/Kelsey Grammer comes on. Good stuff!

:popcornsmiley: :beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
To be honest, "Keyser", when I need a good laugh I put on a Three Stooges dvd. I just watched the episode where they are "plumbers". When I see your avatar I am reminded of them.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest, "Keyser", when I need a good laugh I put on a Three Stooges dvd. I just watched the episode where they are "plumbers". When I see your avatar I am reminded of them.

woo woo woo woo woo :nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
There's this movie called Hot and Humid that these three girls and one guy go into a... uhhh... and.... oh. I can't tell you about that one!

OK, for reals though, check out on Netflix if you have it, License to Drive, a great 80's comedy classic, yet somewhat unknown. Starring the two Coreys! One of which has now passed on sadly. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
You know, you can watch a number of movies on Youtube, now. Check out "Support Your Local Sheriff," if you've never seen it. One of the best, funniest westerns ever made.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
The Hunger Games is a great movie if you are in on a rainy day. Check it out.

I heard after that movie came out bow sales went up 100% That's why kids movies are out there. They make more on the merchandizing. SPACE BALLS CLASSIC:poke:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

(Jessica Rabbit is HOT!!!!)

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As far as I'm concerned, the funniest movie ever made was

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

it's available on netflix. Made in 63/64, EVERY comedian/funny person in the industry at that time was in that movie, including one of the very last live appearances of the 3 Stooges!!!!!!

Check it out!

:nanawrench: :poke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts