El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What swap meet have you gone to that has activity and you can sell things?? I have done springfield without success, 3 times never had any G body people ask or buy anything,, so what good meets do you attend and where & dates,, Thanks, Matty man

·
Registered
157 Posts
Springfield sucks for parts, even the after market parts trippled in the last three years. Their used to be a good U Pull in Xenia until metal prices went sky high and they crushed everything.
Now I heard that their is a large one in Evansville Indiana, I looked at it on line but forgot what it is called. I have been wanting to go their some time.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
theres a good meet coming up on the 17 of june at south bend in at the county fair grounds i do good there can get you more info if you would like

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dills88,, That would be great!! I would love it!! The swap meets around here are kinda of dead,, people come up to you and ask how much?? I give a price and they walk away,, no counter offer,, it has been like that around here for a long time now,, a good 6+ years if not more,, Thanks for looking into this!! matty man:You_Rock:

B

·
0 Posts
Matty, try the one at Canfield Fairgrounds. There's one coming up the first weekend in July I believe. They have lots of action. The one in Randolph is good too.
Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
I second the Canfield swapmeet. I am there every year. Never disappointing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts