El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to be five minutes at the car shows now is five minutes here every six months! Gone but not forgetting, I'm still around doing well and hoping this virus will soon be gone so we can see each other again even if it's only for five minutes.
Praying for those whose health is not doing well, for a quick recovery, take care friends, Tony.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Hi Tony, glad to see you are doing well. Prayers need to go out to help others stay safe and well. Help those that are ill, make them well. It's great to hear from you. Keep being well.

·
Premium Member
5,769 Posts
Good to see you are still out there kicking. Hope the wrong coast is treating you well.
See you in the fall.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,661 Posts
My old friend I am glad you are doing well and can still be counted on to say hello to us every so often, OPPS that's me also).

Hi every one>>>>>>

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,577 Posts
Used to be five minutes at the car shows now is five minutes here every six months! Gone but not forgetting, I'm still around doing well and hoping this virus will soon be gone so we can see each other again even if it's only for five minutes.
Praying for those whose health is not doing well, for a quick recovery, take care friends, Tony.
Hey Tony , good to hear from you and glad that you are well . We miss you and respect that you are busy taking care of your mother . I like to think that anyone that cares for an ageing parent has a seat reserved for them in Heaven ! We are all hoping for things to clear up as we have had sooo much fun at our get togethers , lunch meet ups and garage adventures at Neil`s . Been wondering what you did with the pick up truck that you purchased in Key West ? Keep in touch with your friends ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts