El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I a fellow Elky owner have been chosen to compete in the Hands on a Harley contest. It is in Austin, TX on the 27 of September at the Harley dealer on the corner of Braker and IH35. If anyone one wants fo come out for support it would be greatly appreciated. I think that a new Harley V-Rod would look great in the back of the El Camino when I want to haul it. Thanks in advance.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Wife and I are helping the 23 year old move this weekend. Maybe late saturday we could drop by and laugh at ya!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I want a Black & Glod '03 Screamin Eagle Duce in the back of my El Camino!...Wait, forget the bed of the El Camino...Much better riding and sitting on one. 8)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Now you're talking! This is only my 3rd post, because I'm so unsure of what I'm doing. Plus, this thing called "work" is really getting in my way :? -- I'm the one who posted "hauling a motorcycle, pt I & II"... I've got a Harley and a 69 Elky that I plan on moving to Florida. I've been unable to learn how to put a picture in my profile -- but I managed to get one in the gallery. So what is the Harley event all about?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I and 102 other people put our hands on a truck and trailer until the last one standing. Whoever is the last wins an 03 100th anniversary Harley V Rod. That will be me of course 8) Usually takes 80 to 90 hours from what I am told.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem for you, especially if you want the Harley!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good luck to you! Is that like one of those marathons? If so, how do you go to the bathroom? :oops: I'm heading over to Reno in a few minutes... You guys ever heard of Street Vibrations? It's probably one of largest Harley events west of Sturgis. We make our reservations 1 year in advance, cuz every hotel room goes fast.

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey good luck on keeping your hand on it lol if i was u i would just think of it as one big giat booby! lol and i would be sure to win hah good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts