El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A happy birthday goes out to Region 11 , Iowa resident ALAsh . I enjoy reading his posts , particularily his forum on his recent restoration on his deceased son`s El Camino that had been in storage for 21 years . The forum is a touching tribute to his son and is something we know he and his family are proud of . I`m sorry I cannot do a link thing and hope someone who can would put up a link . It is a beautiful job and hope others will get another chance to see it . Have a good day ! :smileyb:

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,314 Posts
Happy Birthday !! :beer: Hope you had a good one !!

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy many more !
Here's to health & happiness :beer:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Happy belated,..

Happy Birthday Brother,... Even though a little late. Do something worthwhile on YOUR birthday. :beer: George

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Happy Birthday to ALash, a great member from Iowa. As Lenny Carey suggested earlier, here is a link to the thread by ALash announcing the completion of the restoration of his son Nick's Elky after 21 years in the barn. ALash is typical of the very special people who continue to make NECOA and this website the welcoming and friendly place that it is!

http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=48517&page=2

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thanks guys,

As I write this I'm in Southern China (Shenzhen) on a business trip.
Turned 67 ... 13 hours earlier then necessary !!!

Arnie

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I hope you're not bootlegging El Camino parts from there. The parts stores here are already full of them. Be careful and have a safe return.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sorry this is late but, Happy belated Birthday. Hope it was memorable. Enjoyed the post on your Elky restoration and it turned out beautiful :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Happy BD, youngster!!! Many more to follow.:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts