El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Thanks Beast! Same to you! I'm swiping your pic and putting it on my FB page!! LOL!
:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Tengo cerveza frio! Corona es cerveza mas fina.
:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I KNOW mine was!

You know, the funny toes on the boots isn't new thing. In the middle ages, the noblemen would wear shoes with ridiculously long toes as a symbol of their wealth. It meant they didn't have to walk anywhere.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
The toes on those boots remind me of the latest prosthetic devices our injured vets are now wearing when they participate in marathons! God bless our returning vets.Semper Fi! :beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
The long toed boots are all the rage here, in the Central TX area! When I worked the graveyard shift at a local gas station, every Saturday night was LONG TOE BOOT NIGHT! They guys would come in all "dolled up" with matching outfits, and sparkly long toed boots after a night out at the clubs. We used to call the pointy boots "roach killers", because they could smash a cockroach in a corner, but these are crazy long toed!
I wonder how they drive with those things on? :dontknow: LOL

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember last year when I was at a club and this guy stepped in with those and took all the girls from everyone. He danced with almost every girl with those ugly things. They look banana shoes,but its the fad here in Texas right now!

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
"roach killers" In The Bronx we call 'em "fence climbers"

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Not "here in Texas." Maybe "there in Texas."

A combination plate was eaten in honor of the Battle of Puebla by this humble El Camino member this afternoon.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not "here in Texas." Maybe "there in Texas."

A combination plate was eaten in honor of the Battle of Puebla by this humble El Camino member this afternoon.
Go to thr Far West club on Gaston here in Dallas orThe OK Corral in Ft. Worth and you're gonna be amazed at how those things look in person. They even have some with lights on them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in Dallas. I have got see this. It may have to wait till next weekend as just drowned a few ice cubes in my preferred alcohol laden beverage.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Beast-you find the BEST videos! I now want to light up my flip flops!! :poke:
Have a mucho fantastico Cinco de Mayo my friend!! :You_Rock:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I've seen some cars at Kellers lit up like that :yell:
I bet it was an import.

Beast-you find the BEST videos! I now want to light up my flip flops!! :poke:
Have a mucho fantastico Cinco de Mayo my friend!! :You_Rock:
I just find vids that help diversify everyone.
The country is not open to new things which brings us down in many places.:texas:
Put em in your flip flops to match Carlos.:poke:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts