El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there !! Hope you have a wonderful day !:inlove:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
X2 LET THE FOOD BEGAIN. MOTHER'S:You_Rock:

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Happy Ma-Mas Day, to the mothers out there!!!:nanawrench:
Todays a good day to (make the old man do it!!!:poke:)
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Making my wife breakfast can you smell the coffee ,and waiting on all the kids to call,most live out of town,one is here visiting from the Air force ! :nanawrench::texas:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Mothers are special...everyone should have at least one. Happy Mother's Day, especially to you mothers who are "cruckers"!:You_Rock:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I always make cards for my wife. As those who know me can imagine, they are creative , a llittle wierd , & good for a smile. Got her day off with a smile, But it ended with her father having to finally be taken to hospice .
Well I tried to make it a better day, but sometimes there's only so much you can do.:dontknow:
I'll have to try harder next year i'm sure as she'll remember this event as mothers day.

·
TrannyMike
2,807 Posts
I always make cards for my wife. As those who know me can imagine, they are creative , a llittle wierd , & good for a smile. Got her day off with a smile, But it ended with her father having to finally be taken to hospice .
Well I tried to make it a better day, but sometimes there's only so much you can do.:dontknow:
I'll have to try harder next year i'm sure as she'll remember this event as mothers day.

Sorry to hear about that Joe. Good Luck. :neutral:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts