El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year! Prey every one gets home safe, including family connected to us aswell.

With this year coming to a close I wanted to post some resolution s and or things that need to be done this next year.

1. Want to be more active in church- outreaching like feeding the poor, evangelizing and caring for the sick.

2. Get rid of debt. Few credit cards I need to cut up this year that would free up cash flow for other projects like my el camino.

3. Jump start my buisness(painter) get a few apartment contracts and do more new construction commercial/residential units. Already got buisness cards and invoice sheets coming, need shirts and website next.

4. Get el camino in running order to be able to travel the U.S for varies things like one of those events.

5. Give more to charity- already do give but I couod be more consistent.

List a few things if you like. W/e you wish..just strive for something. One of the best things ive ever heard regardless of if your a Christian or not is. If your not growing, your dying. Strive for something.

Good night and God bless. PTL

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice post! One of my great joys in life is the time I spend growing food for and supporting our church's weekly free dinner for those in the community who need it. Funny how work for someone else seems so much easier than work we do for ourselves (working on the Elco not included, since that isn't really work, right?).:wink3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts