El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order a 3-1/2 inch drive shaft from Inland Empire Driveline and got an error sign when placing my order. Just wondering if anybody has experience with this company?:dontknow:

SK-35-35-83C Complete with Trans. Yoke N/A N/A 1350 3.5" $451.14

http://www.iedls.com/Driveshafts/Custom-Steel-Driveshafts.asp

Custom Steel Driveshafts

Design Features

•The 1026 drawn tubing we use is stronger, straighter, and rounder than the cold rolled tubing common in original equipment.

•Computer-assisted design programs are used to predict critical speeds that determine allowable shaft lengths.

•All shafts are "Purpose Built" using the best blend of components to meet the demands of each application.

Assembly Features

•Each shaft is built on patented equipment that insures a proper centerline of rotation based on the shaft's universal joints.

•This proper centerline alignment allows shaft run-out tolerances to one half or less of those required by Original Equipment Manufacturers.

•Inland Empire Driveline's low run-out tolerance provides for greater accuracy in shaft balancing resulting in smoother running throughout all RPM ranges

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
I recommend calling them Robert.
That way you don't end up with a "duplicate" order.

Inland Empire Driveline Service, Inc.
800-800-0109

4035 East Guasti Rd., Ste 301
Ontario, CA 91761

1540 Commerce St., Ste A
Corona, CA 92880

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I e-mailed them first and they responded they have the confirmation but not the order. I was hoping someone has bought from them and had some feedback on their shafts. they ship in two days then a day to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,702 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts