·
Premium Member
12,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2880748289.html

1980 el camino - $2000 (anywere)

Date: 2012-03-02, 11:09AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 el camino $2000 obo or trade. Has damage on passenger side but easy fix, just bought a new door and fender that ill throw in for FREE!. The engine and tranny are both great I drive everyday. Lots of power on this car I put a lot of money in the motor. Just got a new oil change and new performance spark plugs and wires. Txt 405 207 4874 for more info.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Yea right!!!!
Donny

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Not exactly what I would drive to pick up a blind date! But, it has potential, right ?

·
813 Posts
door does not latch anymore, but I will throw in some rope for the passenger to hold it closed. Lol

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Only driven once a week by a little old lady who, during a drunken burnout, managed to fishtail in to a telephone pole on her way back from the liquor store one sunday morning.

G

·
I called the original seller of this car who had it posted for 700 obo about 3 weeks ago. I planned on parting it out but he told me he sold it.
So my guess is he sold it to another guy who's trying to profit from the flip.:???:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I called the original seller of this car who had it posted for 700 obo about 3 weeks ago. I planned on parting it out but he told me he sold it.
So my guess is he sold it to another guy who's trying to profit from the flip.:???:
Donny's arch nemessis? cousin?:evil2:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Is that guy's name FLIP by chance ????:beer: .... I heard about them FLIP BOYS !!!!!:dontknow:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,673 Posts
I can't believe no one has said it yet, so I will:

"Yeah, that will buff out!" :dontknow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts