El Camino Central Forum banner

Who is going to make Cruisin' the Coast?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my registration sent in today. The cut-off date for reduced rate registration is August 15th. Anybody still on the fence? Do we have a count on who is coming yet? Please complete the Poll ONLY if you will be coming to Cruisin' the Coast. This is going to be an experience!

It's at least the Gater, myself, Beepster, Triple D, and some more from Texas. Who else from the Southeast? Florida? Mississippi? Alabama? Georgia? Arkansas? Louisiana? Other?............................Ken

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did I read your Mind?

Man! Now that's a scary thought - I may never recover! No, I saw some of the posts from down Florida way, and decided it was time to get some names committed to coming..................Ken :beer:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
A Meeting that will ROCK!

I went to Carlisle, Pa for the GM show back in June and that was truely a great time spent with a few other El Camino owners. That was only 340 miles one way and my first big car show. I read all the post here but still not sure where and what event you are talking about. Just guessing it must be between Texas and Florida, I would like to come but will check with mapquest once I find out just where you all are going. ANY HELP, Michael in Virginia
I'll look forward to meeting you there, Michael.......................Ken :dontknow:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's Building... It's Building.. It's Building

This Cruisin' the Coast event is building to be one of the largest of this year. With 24 of us already slated to be there, it looks as if we may very well reach 30 or more. Keep those registrations coming in, my friends, and we'll make some more history!.......................Ken :dontknow:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Sent the Message.............

I sent the message about last call for rooms, Josh. Were there any late takers? Looks like several of those who were going have backed put. Sorry, but I've been really tied up with the Calendar and Photos, then I've lost a couple of days to outside things too....................I'll send out another all hands in the SW US again over the weekend......................Ken :dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.