El Camino Central Forum banner

Who is going to make Cruisin' the Coast?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,305 Posts
Thanks for the poll Ken! Seems I was just fielding questions on the count moments ago. This Region 6 boy is in. The preregister thing is on my list for this week.

:beer:

6,305 Posts
It will save you $25 to print it off and get it in the mail (postmarked) by the 15th of this month.

Someone who has been before can let us know if the pre-registration packet is sent to us, or if there is somewhere to go pick it up after arrival. ??

6,305 Posts
The Cajuns have taken the lead! And well hooray for them! But I will even team up with Texicans to get back in front if need be. Not abandoning any :florida: roots to do so. I do have documented family there. Won't go into any details here about how DDD just might be my younger Brother as well...:dontknow:

6,305 Posts
No worry Josh. Puttin up with me is a given. I will be there! Rain is hampering prep for this weekend's show here in Ocala and I have to prep for both trips since they are all but connected. Was just looking at mileage and where to stop between here and there (no resos on that part yet). Still planning to arrive at the HI Express on Wednesday the 10th. I'll have to find the time to search these threads again to get together with the member that wanted to have an earlier meet on Thursday the 11th at some Park on the water...I think :dontknow: I'll have to zero in on the cruise central location to pick up my package that day too.

:beer: and more :beer:

6,305 Posts
Have to go to the tag office in the morning and the rest of the day will be spent in prep to leave here Tuesday AM. Check in at the HI Express on Wednesday. Anyone else coming in early?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.