El Camino Central Forum banner

Who is going to make Cruisin' the Coast?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Director Region 14, Executive Committee Member
1,620 Posts
Ok, with all of you who are coming from out-of-state, why are there only 7-8 rooms booked at the Holiday Inn Express??? :dontknow: Guys, we only have until the end of September to book the last of the 15 rooms we have reserved. If you don't get yours reserved soon, you can't say you were not forewarned!

There are probably NO rooms left ANYWHERE around this event, so PM me if you are still needing a room. If there are any rooms available at other hotels, I guarantee they are not anywhere close to the rate we got!:beer:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
A Meeting that will ROCK!

I went to Carlisle, Pa for the GM show back in June and that was truely a great time spent with a few other El Camino owners. That was only 340 miles one way and my first big car show. I read all the post here but still not sure where and what event you are talking about. Just guessing it must be between Texas and Florida, I would like to come but will check with mapquest once I find out just where you all are going. ANY HELP, Michael in Virginia
I'll look forward to meeting you there, Michael.......................Ken :dontknow:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It's Building... It's Building.. It's Building

This Cruisin' the Coast event is building to be one of the largest of this year. With 24 of us already slated to be there, it looks as if we may very well reach 30 or more. Keep those registrations coming in, my friends, and we'll make some more history!.......................Ken :dontknow:

· Registered
1,761 Posts
Looking for some Elky owners from Arkansas...there's got to be some.

1,620 Posts
:wow: I just called our contact at the Holiday Inn Express. She said we still have NINE (9) ROOMS available!!! If these rooms are not filled by September 27th, WE LOOSE THEM!!! :let_it_all_out:

Please, please, PLEASE PM me to get the contact information ASAP, before it's too late!!!

We have about 27 people who say they are coming to Cruisin' the Coast, most are not from MS, so I know people should be needing rooms. :dontknow:

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! :banghead:

· Registered
1,761 Posts
head count for Crusin'

Just got thru watching the CTC chairman on a local TV show. He did a 4 minute plug for the event. Total registration thru August 31 is 4881!!! This is one of the GREATEST car events in the country. You gotta be here!!!!!

1,620 Posts
:anyone: :anyone: :anyone: :anyone:

:wow: I just called our contact at the Holiday Inn Express. She said we still have NINE (9) ROOMS available!!! If these rooms are not filled by September 27th, WE LOOSE THEM!!! :let_it_all_out:

Please, please, PLEASE PM me to get the contact information ASAP, before it's too late!!!

We have about 27 people who say they are coming to Cruisin' the Coast, most are not from MS, so I know people should be needing rooms. :dontknow:

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! :banghead:

1,620 Posts
:bump:

· Registered
2,083 Posts
:sad2::smileyb:After going to Carlisle, PA for the first time back in June, I wish I could come down that way. Maybe next year since my 1980 Caballero runs good but it drinks too much, GAS Michael in Virginia

1,620 Posts
:sad2::smileyb:After going to Carlisle, PA for the first time back in June, I wish I could come down that way. Maybe next year since my 1980 Caballero runs good but it drinks too much, GAS Michael in Virginia
Love to have you there next year! :beer:

· Premium Member
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Sent the Message.............

I sent the message about last call for rooms, Josh. Were there any late takers? Looks like several of those who were going have backed put. Sorry, but I've been really tied up with the Calendar and Photos, then I've lost a couple of days to outside things too....................I'll send out another all hands in the SW US again over the weekend......................Ken :dontknow:

1,620 Posts
I sent the message about last call for rooms, Josh. Were there any late takers? Looks like several of those who were going have backed put. Sorry, but I've been really tied up with the Calendar and Photos, then I've lost a couple of days to outside things too....................I'll send out another all hands in the SW US again over the weekend......................Ken :dontknow:
Ken, the rooms are no longer available as of yesterday, Sept. 27th. We had six (6) of the fifteen (15) rooms reserved on time. We did what we could, but, if people do not check this site every so often, they will miss out. :dontknow:

See ya in a few weeks! :beer:

· Registered
4,822 Posts
I hate to say it but I may be backing out also.

Misty wont be done in time and Ginger is WAY too expensive on gas.

1,620 Posts
Oh my...You have all left little old me to represent Region 6. Disney may even go broke. Nobody will want to come here anymore.

:beer:
We'll be glad to have you! :bigups:

· Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,305 Posts
No worry Josh. Puttin up with me is a given. I will be there! Rain is hampering prep for this weekend's show here in Ocala and I have to prep for both trips since they are all but connected. Was just looking at mileage and where to stop between here and there (no resos on that part yet). Still planning to arrive at the HI Express on Wednesday the 10th. I'll have to find the time to search these threads again to get together with the member that wanted to have an earlier meet on Thursday the 11th at some Park on the water...I think :dontknow: I'll have to zero in on the cruise central location to pick up my package that day too.

:beer: and more :beer:

1,620 Posts
No worry Josh. Puttin up with me is a given. I will be there! Rain is hampering prep for this weekend's show here in Ocala and I have to prep for both trips since they are all but connected. Was just looking at mileage and where to stop between here and there (no resos on that part yet). Still planning to arrive at the HI Express on Wednesday the 10th. I'll have to find the time to search these threads again to get together with the member that wanted to have an earlier meet on Thursday the 11th at some Park on the water...I think :dontknow: I'll have to zero in on the cruise central location to pick up my package that day too.

:beer: and more :beer:
:beer: The guy who wants to get together on Thursday is 84withzz4. Here's the post:
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=53416

The registration for CtC will be located:

Cruise Central/Registration Desk: 200 Beach Blvd., Gulfport MS
Two miles east of Hwy. 49 and west of Courthouse Road on the north side of Hwy. 90​

http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/Maps.html
I'll be there on Wed. also, so I'll look for ya! :beer:

· Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,305 Posts
Have to go to the tag office in the morning and the rest of the day will be spent in prep to leave here Tuesday AM. Check in at the HI Express on Wednesday. Anyone else coming in early?

:beer:

1,620 Posts
You know I'll be there Wednesday! :nanawrench::beer:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.