El Camino Central Forum banner

How will you Participate at Belton 2012?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time she is ticking away. Only 2.75 months 'til the Belton Grand Event. It's time for a headcount, pollwise, of who'all's a'comin'. We're lookin' for a crowd of over 100 members this year. And, we expect a larger number to participate in the evening drag racing at the local track. Please be honest with your answer - all names will be visible, and we will attempt to confirm any names that seem to be placed in error or jest. It's a very simple poll - are ya comin', are ya racing, and will you need a room? I personally guarantee that a GREAT time will be had by all!!.....................Ken :beer: :texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Ya want name names or forum names? Coming, two, room down stairs, Fri/Sat, no racing but will go to track.

Bruce & Nancy Jacobs

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I will be there, probably not staying. Might go to the track for a little bit but not run myself.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
I wanta see 100+ Caminos all together and I hope to have 2 for the track!!!!
Can't wait!!:nanawrench:
Donny

·
Registered
326 Posts
Triple D, I can't wait to see your runs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll be there for sure.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You WILL be there..........

You are coming this year, aren't you?.....................Ken :dontknow: :beer:

Racing stripes on you ride and no racing. :dontknow::texas::beer:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Racing stripes on you ride and no racing. :dontknow::texas::beer:
Naw, I gave up racing when I got my knees messed up. Now, I just walk and hobble. OHHHH, ya meen da Elkie!!! I don't think he's in any shape to be tryin' ta keep up wit others, neither!!! I might change my mind once there, but doubtful.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Naw, I gave up racing when I got my knees messed up. Now, I just walk and hobble. OHHHH, ya meen da Elkie!!! I don't think he's in any shape to be tryin' ta keep up wit others, neither!!! I might change my mind once there, but doubtful.
I will almost bet that once you get over to the track, you WILL take your Elkie for a run or nine!! I said the same thing last year, and ended up running it NINE times!! :poke:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
Ya gotta do it at least once just to know what she'll do!

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
i will be there and even though mines real slow im willing to go up against anyone else who is not geared for racing, come on guys lets have some fun!

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Ya'll quit the (sand baggin) talk. I know your just trying to take someones money!!:nanawrench:
It don't matter how fast you go. First we put 100+ El Caminos in a town thats lucky to have 100 Chevys there. We, greet, we eat, & we meet then we go to the track.:beer:
The only ones keeping scores are the ones that have scores to settle, ( me and you Beasty!!!):poke:
It's all for fun, the only ones that lose are the ones that don't go!!!!
What a day it will be!!!:nanawrench:
Donny

1 - 20 of 81 Posts