El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relocating to the St. Pete/Clearwater area mid Aug. Did a few searches as far as hangouts/cruise spots so I'm pretty pumped to get there. I found a good shop/mechanic here in Corpus through this site so hoping I can find the same when I get FL. Will be looking to go the pro-touring route so anybody that can recommend a shop with some old school flavor and good with some LS tuning I'm all ears.

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
I've got a great shop.Look up Street Productions [email protected]
727-547-9627
11733 66th.st. N Largo Fl.
Shawn does great work on my 84
C.J.:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
And we do accept transfers from Region 13 with no waiting period, fee, or other penalties. You can join right in with us here in Region 6. If the rest of the active bunch in that area (Gulf Coast) don't chime in here just get in contact with me and I'll put you in contact with them......and all that stuff.

:florida: :beer:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Welcome to the greatest region.

We gladly accept used texans.

You'll be here just in time for the annual Silver Springs show.

Texas -1

Florida +1
:poke:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Great to have another Texan move to sunny Fl. Please be nice enough to scrape the corral crust from your boots.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,670 Posts
Moving to an active area several members close by . Your cruise night will be Thursday at "Quaker Steak & Lube" 4pm to 8pm every week.

Welcome and like ED said Region 6 annual meet at the NPD all GM show in Ocala in October, read up on it and joint the other 2 dozen members.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,775 Posts
Having a nice event in Gainesville in Sept !! If you want to run yours down the 1/4 mile track (Home for the Gatornationals ) !! The Gainesville Get-together & Run !!
Hope you can make !! :beer:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Welcome from the Fl. Keys and you will be in a great area to attend a lot of car events with a short drive to some beautiful beaches . There are numerous , very nice local cruise ins , shows and car museums . We had a get together at the muscle car museum in Punta Gorda a while back that you may want to check out . In Sept. , Steve in Gainesville , is putting together a fun event for us at the Gainesville track which is the home of the Gator Nationals . Jay is again our lead guy on a fabulous show in Ocala in Oct . , the All GM Show at the beautiful Silver Springs Park . Sooo , come on down and we are looking forward to meeting you .

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Small world ain,t it? Just ate crawfish last night at a restraunt chain called Copelands I,d never been to yet. Good, but not the same as pickin them out the ditch in your frontyard.:rolleyes2:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Hey , What`s a mud bug ? Anything that is related to a luv bug ? :dontknow:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - 2013 Founders' Award Re
3,670 Posts
West coast is the best coast with the east coast being the last coast!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
How does that song go?

Clowns to the left of me

Jokers to the right

Here I am stuck in the middle........:poke:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the heads up guys.. counting down the days. The 69' is more of cruiser at the moment, just a tired 350 with bolt-ons.

Was that your Camino Skinny at the burger joint there in st. pete, think I saw they have some guys there on Fridays..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts