El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ken just passed on a message from Ralph (Hotrod Elco) that Bob Swindell passed away yesterday. Bob was the wonderful man that has provided the sound for our Belton gathering for many years and, most recently for our 60th Anniversary Celebration. Anyone who knew Bob was blessed by his presence and our world will be poorer for his loss. Our special condolences to Ralph - as his friendship with Bob reached all the way back to the time that he was Ralph's teacher in high school.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Condolences to the Bob Swindell family. Prayers go out for Ralph (Hotrod Elco). Bob will truly missed. It's a loss for our community.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,473 Posts
My
Ken just passed on a message from Ralph (Hotrod Elco) that Bob Swindell passed away yesterday. Bob was the wonderful man that has provided the sound for our Belton gathering for many years and, most recently for our 60th Anniversary Celebration. Anyone who knew Bob was blessed by his presence and our world will be poorer for his loss. Our special condolences to Ralph - as his friendship with Bob reached all the way back to the time that he was Ralph's teacher in high school.
My sincere condolences to Bob Swindell`s family and his friends here at El Camino Central . I remember thinking while at the 60 th Anniversary in Arlington , Texas ,how well the sound system added to the understanding and enjoyment of the Arlington Anniversary . The efforts by Bob , the Executive Committee , Ken Rogers and so many volunteers made for an event that the Nat`l. El Camino Owners Association members can be proud of .

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,518 Posts
We'll miss you Bob. Thanks for all that you have done to serve others. A life well lived.

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts
I am sorry to hear of this loss. My prayers are with his family and friends during this time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts