El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ac doesnt work but the heater does. I can change it on the deal inside the car it works i can change from heat to defrost to vent and all that good stuff but when i try to change my fan speed that part of the switch doesnt work. When i bought the camino they rigged the fan with a aftermarket switch and ran it to the fan with housewire(idots!).It worked for a while but then the switch burned out. Not cool sence its mid winter and cold !BUt i want to get the fan speed working through the fan speed switch again what do i do?Pleese Help me!

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Usually, the easiest and quickest method to find an answer is to search the forums for your problem before waiting for someone to answer...with over 2100 members and over 15000 posts, chances are your question has been asked and solved countless times!
Anyway, you would have found this thread here.

·
1,867 Posts
Search is your friend! :)

·
Banned
881 Posts
:evil: Is there somebody here that isn't using the ECC search engine? :evil: Where is he? :evil: Let me at him. :evil: I'll tell him a thing or two....

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 OK, I'm feeling better now. :satisfied:

Welcome to ECC/NECOA Matthew!

·
1,867 Posts
Just remember Ernie, Not everyone is as smart as you! :cool: What's funny to me is that the more info. that is put on here the less people read it & post the same questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts