El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 3 NJ Participating Member
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just a quick note here to introduce myself. My name is Bruce Sarte and I am the newly appointed NECOA Deputy Director for Region 3, NJ.

We will be sending out a message about a monthly meet that will be on the coat tails of an existing Cruise Night done by the Fossil's Car Club.

Bruce

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Welcome Bruce,, always good to see a new regional Director, I enjoy doing region 8,, cant wait for retirement so I can devote more time to this,, any questions give me a shout,,, Matty man region 8 ROCKS!!:nanawrench:

·
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ronchi & Matty Man......

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
Hi Bruce
Welcome aboard. I'm a deputy here in NYC area trying to get things going but not having much luck. Maybe we could do some NY/NJ things in the future.

·
Banned
57 Posts
BAS-Sr congrats on being the director of NJ for region 3!!! If you have any shows that are not to far away I might drive up there and chill with you. I live like 15 mins from Trenton NJ in Lower Bucks County Near New Hope.
I also mentioned this before, but there is a cool show coming up called Grounded 4 life 13th annual one day slam on this coming Sunday. Show info and everything is in the link provided. If you decided to come let me know and I will save you a spot. Also if you want to I can PM you my number and we can maybe work on getting some meeting together to attract more El Camino guys to show up.

·
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Bruce
Welcome aboard. I'm a deputy here in NYC area trying to get things going but not having much luck. Maybe we could do some NY/NJ things in the future.
Bobby,

Thanks. Might be an idea? :wink1:

Trying to get the first message out for a regualr cruise night some buddies and I go to. Nice show they have the last Friday of each month over in Freehold.

Where are you located ? Maybe we can find somewhere between the two of us to see if we can getthe NY/NJN NECOA members to come out to?

Bruce

·
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BAS-Sr congrats on being the director of NJ for region 3!!! If you have any shows that are not to far away I might drive up there and chill with you. I live like 15 mins from Trenton NJ in Lower Bucks County Near New Hope.
I also mentioned this before, but there is a cool show coming up called Grounded 4 life 13th annual one day slam on this coming Sunday. Show info and everything is in the link provided. If you decided to come let me know and I will save you a spot. Also if you want to I can PM you my number and we can maybe work on getting some meeting together to attract more El Camino guys to show up.
Rodvetti,

we are close! You ever get over to the Freehold area? Nice car cruise night over there the last Friday of each month. Might be a little trek for you, maybe an hour or so.

Bruce

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Congrats and best wishes for future success in your region, BAS-Sr!:nanawrench::texas:

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,579 Posts
Welcome to the upper echelon of NECOA, Bruce!
The keys to the executive washroom will be coming in the mail shortly. Please don't abuse the company jet privileges. There's only room in the Region 3 budget for one plane, so we have to share between yourself, Mark and I.

All kidding aside, welcome aboard!
If there's anything I can do to help, just yell.

Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts