El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Bobbi and I have an off frame restoration 83 ElCamino Conquista. I bought the car in a Florida from a mans daughter after he had passed. It had 9800 original miles and sat in his yard for 18 yrs. the body was great, motor too but needed some TLC. That’s where my talented hubby comes in. I love cruising in my car, it’s a head turner. He put air shocks in the rear and new shocks in the front, also stainless exhaust, hooker headers and my 69 Rally wheels on it.

·
Premium Member
8,163 Posts
Hi Bobbi, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. That's a very sweet 83 Conquista. Have fun and enjoy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome Bobbi83EC, from a Seattle '78 Caballero and '79 El Camino.
What a great find. Very nice, and I like the fuzzy dice. You will be hearing from people who know a lot more than I, but I think that the factory two tone paint is a higher level package. Does your EC have power windows, door locks, and gauges in the instrument cluster?
How many EC's do you have. I saw your question about the fuel gauge. Is that concerning this car, or another?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome from near Atlanta! That’s a great looking Elky. Do you have the build sheet, glove box sticker or underhood trim tag pictures to post? I’m curious about the U/M/L paint colors. I have seen a few Conquistas painted like yours (vs. mine below) but haven’t seen documents that show GM offered them that way but would like to.
Patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts