El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been quite a while since I stopped by, didn't recognize the site with all the changes, it's good to check in! I think of all the friends I have made through NECOA over the years and although I have not been around for some time I'm still with you in spirit, hope you are doing well, take care, Tony aka Carretera.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
It's been quite a while since I stopped by, didn't recognize the site with all the changes, it's good to check in! I think of all the friends I have made through NECOA over the years and although I have not been around for some time I'm still with you in spirit, hope you are doing well, take care, Tony aka Carretera.
We miss you too Tony !

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
The turnpike exit is still close to the house. I double checked and they haven't moved it.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,437 Posts
Good to hear from you Tony . Lots of things have gone on while you were on vacation and hope you will stop in more often . What did you do with the truck that you bought in Key West a while back ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Tony. I see you're our local rep. I've been attending various local shows and only saw 1 ElKy at the T-birdclub 20 anniversary show, Tropical Park a few weeks ago.

Where are the Elkys??

·
Registered
75 Posts
For the local guys...keep an out for me. Weekends, I’m out early. Careta on Bird & 87av, Coconut Grove, Wynwood Saturday nights. Calle Ocho on Friday nights and Miracle Mile on the Gables...close to my home base.

I like to drive her as much as possible. This’ll be me:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts