El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey ya'll Pongo from region 7 has invaded the islands. Over here visiting my daughter and family that are stationed at Schofield Barracks. Just wanted to say Hello ( that's Aloha to all ya'll) , and maybe I can spot some Elkys why I'm here.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Pongo , We were over there in 2004 , look for the movie ranch in NE of the island , we went for ATV rides up in the mountains where they made a lot of movies , you can ride horses ,ATVs, or the bus but I recommend ATVs , most fun I ever had on vacation . Hope your daughter is doing better.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Surf's up dude:nanawrench:

Yea I know. You being in Hawaii is like me saying I was at the beach when I was working ON a condo there.
Not the same thing.:dontknow:. Make the best of it though.

Will Miss seeing ya next month, but at least you'll save on dent repair.:poke: Nope, you're not off the hook yet on that one.:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well there is one thing I am getting plenty of, RAIN. Yep no dent in the camino, but I do believe that I heard it wimper when I told it we was not going to Florida.

·
Registered
15 Posts
pongo, you still in Hawaii?

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Pongo, (TK) was just over there visiting. This post is several years old.

There are a few active members on Hawaii though.

I saw this post come up and thought Tk was back active again. Its been a couple yrs now.

Has anyone heard from him?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pongo, (TK) was just over there visiting. This post is several years old.

There are a few active members on Hawaii though.

I saw this post come up and thought Tk was back active again. Its been a couple yrs now.

Has anyone heard from him?
The term visiting can imply short or long term which is why I asked...

I had a friend that came back for what was supposed to be 6 months... it would up being 3-1/2 years until the Military resolved some issues.

So much for a short visit... it was all good... He was like a little brother anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts