El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member with a 67 fully restored and interested in getting to know fellow
El Camino owners in the Sacramento area.
19794003-1967-chevrolet-el-camino-std.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,156 Posts
Hi Sgtoro, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Very sweet 67 El Camino. Enjoy it and the community.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. I cheated and purchased this one already done. I just needed to add dual exhaust, electronic ignition module and replace all the dash trim pieces.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I cheated with the 66 too, but it is in race car form not restored form. All though the underside looks great. Do you have more pics of your posted?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks. I cheated and purchased this one already done. I just needed to add dual exhaust, electronic ignition module and replace all the dash trim pieces.
You didn't cheat, you are smarter than the rest of us, you didn't have to sweat and break your knuckles.
But seriously, cracking your knuckles open only hurts for a few days, but the pride, and the joy, of personally creating something of your own lasts far longer. Sounds like you found a good, middle ground starting point to take advantage of where the previous owner left off, and to upgrade to your own liking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You didn't cheat, you are smarter than the rest of us, you didn't have to sweat and break your knuckles.
But seriously, cracking your knuckles open only hurts for a few days, but the pride, and the joy, of personally creating something of your own lasts far longer. Sounds like you found a good, middle ground starting point to take advantage of where the previous owner left off, and to upgrade to your own liking.
I had already done a couple restorations (65 mustang fastback and 65 Ranchero) so been there done that. I now at my old age just wanna cruise and show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts