El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:let_it_all_out:I am now trying to put back together the interior of my 1979 el camino an i cant remember hot the hell it goes back together. if any of you have pitures of the dash, the doorskins, and the gauges that would really help me out. here's what mine looks like right now.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Hello!
You might want to trot off to eBay and buy a GM Factory Service Manual for your year vehicle. Make sure to get the Electrical book with it if it's not included in the main book. It will help you many times over in your struggles.
Craig

·
Registered
434 Posts
oopps

When I go to my local u-pull-it yards all the cars look like that............tell me thats not your car???????:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Here is another thought....
If you have a salvage yard or two, you might see if one of their employees who actually pulls the dashes and things is familiar with your "A" body car and might be willing to put the dash back together for cheap. For someone who has done it a dozen times, it might be a good way to go since they will know what goes where and what is missing. Then you can watch and help which will get you familiar also.
Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts