El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm changing from 18 to 15 inch rims but they don't offer iroc's which i really like. Help with pictures of your rims so i can make a decision. Just looking at a rim I can't tell what it will look like on a truck. These are the tires on sale and i don't want to miss out or be stuck with something i don't want.:dontknow::secret:

Perfect now i will hunt for pricing. The ones i have on now sound like a simi at full speed.:You_Rock:
$84.00 EA WITH SHIPPING SOUND GOOD? $296.76 TOTAL

Tires Optima H724 P225/70R15 100T WSW

Hankook Tires
Hankook Tires - A Speed Revolution! With innovative technology exclusive to Hankook Tire, enjoy a stable, high-speed ride even in wet conditions. More Performance! The best 'stability of steering' and 'brake performance' that you can find.
Hankook Tires Website
Discounted Wheel Warehouse - Discount Tires

·
Supporting Member
4,477 Posts
You might consider the 15" s-10 wheels. Here's a picture of mine before I changed to the 16" ZQ8's.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
The S10 rims are nice, what about Monte N90's...they were also used on 80-81 Camaros.....
Always fall back on rally wheels.....
I personally think that BFG's are the way to go on G bodies, they look so correct....

·
Registered
189 Posts
You can never go wrong with old school Cragar S/S wheels. I always get tons of complements on mine.
suks2bu37:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Robert, I kind of like the rally type wheels and I think I saw where someone had a set but don't knw if they still have them

I saw an ad in CarCraft where they had reproduction of them also

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input I really like mikes 16 inch. or there's tons of 16 iroc's. From 18 to 16 inch is the ride going to be any different or 15teens going to give me the best ride? What I'm looking for is the ride. They have so many different styles but there ulgy!!!!

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Robert , While they are billet and not the old school look , you may enjoy checking out what is offered at www.coloradocustoms.com . I have the 15 in. " Arroyo " wheels from their " Superior Series " .

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the look of slot mags on 5th gen ELKYs. 14 and 15 inch readily available on Ebay the the backspacing is correct for wide tires. RTT:nanawrench:http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg594/rtthall/DSC00862.jpg http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg594/rtthall/DSC00858.jpg

I think i like these any brand name to get me in the right direction so i don't have to look at another 10,000 rims?:poke:

Also thanks everbody and i still haven't made up my mind so keep them coming.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts