El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im in the process of trying to get my old 1980 cruck back into respectable shape, im searching for an a/c hose. i believe it goes from the back of the a/c compressor (B) into the "condensor" or evaporator? (A)? not sure what it would be called. Does anyone know what this a/c hose is called? and possibly where i could pick one up. im also trying to locate some of the duct work for behind the dash. this is one of the last few things i have to button up to get it all done. and i'd like to find these pieces before the brutal 115º summer hits me. thanks for any help or advice :beer:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
the manifold hose set should still avail from autozone,i got mine there a couple years ago.if your missing the long aluminium tube that runs from the condenser to evaporator you might need to go junk yarding for that. i have never seen a replacement for that tube

·
Registered
189 Posts
Last Friday, I found a salvage yard that had two fifth gen Elkys in it. One is a Caballero and is complete other than the hood. If you need any AC parts, I will go look at them a pick them up for you.I would recommend new hoses though!!! Don't what shipping would be like from Oklahoma though!
suks2bu37:nanawrench:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine didn't have the a/c parts at all just the bracket on the exhaust manifold so can someone please show me photos of theres so I will know what I need other than this long compressor. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Wow that was fast :yell: is there anything fixitman doesnt know :You_Rock: lol thanx
Yeah, he don't knows how ta get ta Belton!!!!!!:smileyb::smileyb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts