El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to renew my Site Supporter status, the only option it's giving me is auto renewal. How do I renew for just one year? While I expect to be here a long time I prefer to renew for just one year at a time. Can someone help? Thanks

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Go here and follow the instructions. There is an address where you send in a check to Vertical Scope, in Canada. If you get no results in just a few days, let me know and I'll get you set up from my end.............................Ken :beer:
http://www.elcaminocentral.com/view.php?pg=subscriptions

To upgrade an existing account, go to the upgrade page here: Upgrade your account to paid subscription

» Subscription PaymentsPlease choose your desired membership level below and do not forget to enter your El Camino Central Username (the nickname you chose when you registered with elcaminocentral.com) in the provided box below before submitting your membership level order.

Membership Level Basic $20.00 Silver $50.00 Gold $75.00 Platinum $100.00 ECC Username

If you choose not to pay via paypal.com, you may remit funds directly:

Attn: Robert Lee Verticalscope, Inc. 111 Peter St., Suite 700 Toronto, ON M5V 2H1 Canada

1 - 3 of 3 Posts