El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canyon Mobile Services has employment opportunities. We are a growing business that primarily does mobile diesel repair. The shop is in Leakey Texas and most of our mobile work takes place in the San Antonio area.
First position:
As a Mobile Diesel Tech you would need all your own tools, a truck will be provided, it won't be new. You will ride with and help my # 1 tech probably for the first 30 days before your turned loose.
Second position:
Diesel Tech Helper for mobile repair in San Antonio area.
Third position:
All around everything guy for the shop, if you don't know, I'll teach you. This is a serious change of life position, we are out in the country. We do mobile welding and many other things, we may build a fence during the day, and work on Elky's, and other stuff in the evening.
There is serious money to be made here and I am trying to build a strong dependable back bone for my business.
Resume's can be sent to, [email protected], please don't blow up the pm box.
Thanks for reading,
Ralph

·
Deputy Director, Region 25 Site Supporter
2,574 Posts
Good luck with it Ralph,if I didn't have my own business I'd get a green card and come work for ya.
I reckon it would be a great experience,I nearly ended up in Hawaii before I opened my own shop 4 years ago.

·
Administrator
7,008 Posts
Serious Business......

This is a serious "Help Wanted", plea, and will be of serious interest to some folks who badly need the jobs. Please DO NOT contribute wise cracks or other material not directly related to a serious response to Ralph's plea for help! Please pass this information on to any person who may be qualified and interested...................Ken

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wages are based on ability.

Wages will be based on experience, willingness to work, and ability. This business operates 24/7/365.

A qualified Diesel Tech should expect to start out north of $20 per flag hr. If you prove your "the right person" to stick with this family business, up to $30 is possible.
Mobile crew can be based in San Antonio.

Helpers will start out at $12 per hr worked.
Thanks for looking,
Ralph
:texas:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!:sleeping::anyone::bump:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I would love to get in on that, but I would need a cheap place to live.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If your serious, shoot me an E-mail w/ a little info about yourself and include your ph#. I'll try to call you around 8-8:30 pm.
Thanks,
Ralph

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been hesitant to bump this thread due to the fact that Matt Brown (Sanweaver) and I were in talks about one of the helper positions. I will leave the shop helper job open for future discussions.

I am in need of a Diesel Tech for mobile repair, you must have all your own tools. A truck will be provided.
Most of our mobile work takes place around San Antonio, and you and your truck can be based in San Antonio.
Thank You,
Ralph

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:poke:
I have been hesitant to bump this thread due to the fact that Matt Brown (Sanweaver) and I were in talks about one of the helper positions. I will leave the shop helper job open for future discussions.

I am in need of a Diesel Tech for mobile repair, you must have all your own tools. A truck will be provided.
Most of our mobile work takes place around San Antonio, and you and your truck can be based in San Antonio.
Thank You,
Ralph
:poke::anyone:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts