El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home but I have to run I've been sitting for 12 days so here's a sneak peek with more to come in the right place not the alley.:nanawrench: The color is a deeper cherry and looks better than before for sure.
before

after

HECTOR THE OWNER

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,048 Posts
Very nice. I like the new color.

Tim

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Looks fantastic. I wouldn't want to park it in any public parking lot!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Now THAT was worth waiting 2 weeks for!! I love the deepness of the new color!!
Very nice! :beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks tell you het truth that's dirty. They didn't have time to really clean it up. The rims where a mess from the color sanding but I do like the color better. I also need to get some overspray off the chrome. I could have left it but their not opened on the weekends. It's got to go back for a little touch-up around the inside door trim and airbrush the DEMONS :new_vampv: INSIDE THE DOOR JAMS MAYBE:secret:
MORE PIC'S IF THEY LOOK GOOD AT THE CAR WASH? AND THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Looks great dude!!!!! Didn't they say not to take it to the car wash yet??????????
I love that color!!!!!:beer:
Donny

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
it's ok..:poke:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Just kidding ya. The color is perfect. I still think a small cowl hood would give it a little more badarse look. Are you still getting the other wheels?

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Just kidding ya. The color is perfect. I still think a small cowl hood would give it a little more badarse look. Are you still getting the other wheels?

It's either 16' Irocs with tires $1100.00 and some change:banghead:
or the Pep Boys American Racing re-labeled pro-line 15' and tires like yours for $750.00:fluffy:but I sat one next to the truck and have seen them on lots of other vehicles and I don't think they will look that sharp as chrome with my whole set-up. I like them on yours and I was going to buy them and the worse that could happen is more stuff to pay it forward to someone.
$1100.00 is blocking something up stairs maybe sense. What's going to happen is one day soon maybe really soon. I just got back from the store and they had Coors Light 36 packs on sale for $19.99 + tax +.5c crv(they don't give you back if you hand them the empty) and there's one more they take from you just cuzz.:secret:
Where was I ? That's right so I bought two and that could be the deciding factor.:poke: It's Cinco De Mayo? Very smart idea to stay in down here with the new paint job .

To answer your question I don't know but it needs to be soon the outsides are bald but I work two blocks away. Having your car aligned down here is like going to the dog track and your dog get's bumped every time . It would take me about one set of train tracks to need it done again and that's one light away from the tire shop.:beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Looks great love that shine.:poke::poke:......you can send those rims down my way
'

How about these in the door jams.:twisted:

Before the meltdown that garage was going for $300,000.00 with no improvements .

bad pictures

·
0 Posts
Is it ok to was it so soon? I gotta say that is one wicked color you got!
I planned on going with either all black or paint code like your previous color with a black roof to match a black bedliner. Of course these would be accompanied by some gloss black 18' Irocs.:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:cool4: The new paint looks AWESOME! You're getting me excited, mines going in the shop on monday!
If you have any scuffs on your trim or headlight frames etc. get them now with the new paint every little thing will stick out to you and you will be waiting for them to come in.:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I planned on going with either all black or paint code like your previous color with a black roof to match a black bedliner. Of course these would be accompanied by some gloss black 18' Irocs.:poke:

This is so cool. Do like I did look up Infiniti colors they have all kinds of black. They let you see it on the car.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I can't seem to find any other rim that would look as good or better with my set-up. If I cut a hole in the hood everything would change and Center Lines would be my choice.:secret::secret:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts