El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here goes.

Well, a miracle just happened! As I have said before I don't (or didn't) have a IMG code to use, and when I tried using Img thumb sure enough even using your instructions my whole album of 32 pics showed up in my post box. BUT, out of nowhere came a link from Photobucket which I had never seen before saying "update your link choices". I clicked on it and up came a list of link codes with a check box for each. My Img code box was not checked but my IMG thumb was. I unchecked IMG thumb and checked IMG code and now I can post like you can with no problems or the added step of typing the IMG brackets around each pic link in my post! Thank you for your help, without it I would never have stumbled onto the link update function. Don't know why it popped up and will probably drive myself nut finding it again. At any rate I am now aligned with the rest of the world and that makes me very happy! Here are 2 pics using IMG code, it' a snap! :You_Rock:

[url]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b418/elkihlp/100_0511.jpg[/URL]
[url]http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/b418/elkihlp/100_0510.jpg[/URL]

They only make a book Computers for Dummies they don't make one for me I should have thought of that to go to settings. or click on your user name in photobucket and you can change or add all kinds of things. Me if it works my best bet is don't touch it.:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I gave up trying on this site. Photobucket stays up on my screen for about 15 seconds and then turns white, So I get dropbox and still NOPOSTEPIC:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I gave up trying on this site. Photobucket stays up on my screen for about 15 seconds and then turns white, So I get dropbox and still NOPOSTEPIC:dontknow:
Check your settings on drop box you need a IMG link but if your trying to upload from here it ain't going to work your pictures are to large unless you put the on your computer in a picture folder then you can upload from this site.:beer::beer:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here's how to upload pictures from your post where it shows manage attachments from your computer files!!!!

click on picture.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Pix

Go to user cp at the top of the page click on it and all your stuff comes up to modify look for edit signature then you can type a quote and there's an upload box click on browse then go to pictures that you have on your computer or do it the same way as I posted above it will come out small
Thanks Again But I Can't Upload Pix I Don't Have That Option. It Says NO!

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks like we have a couple more pro's at posting pictures. If you look at the codes you will see one that says slideshow. You will see it when you first bring up your album you can left click on that and it should turn yellow and say copied bring it here and it will show the entire album one picture at a time like this.:beer:

click on link.

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/1987ELCAMINO/slideshow/pics

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Before, when I clicked on IMG, it automatically highlighted and said "copied". Then, I could go back to ECC, and click paste. Now, I have to click and drag through the entire link. What happened?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I need to figure out how to post pictures from my phone without having to send them to photobucket and going to the computer and posting them on here. Andorid phone that is smarter than me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rooky

Im new on the site im from Montréal Canada
I own 1987 conquista el camino
Hes m'y runner Each year im leaving Canada
In november heading to florida state whit m'y Trailer
And motor cycle at the back and i love it. Sorry for m'y english Guy
I try m'y best french Is m'y first language and i try to pût english
M'y second language hope you understand
See you somewhere
Grumpy

·
Registered
1 Posts
can you post straight from your computer ?or do you have to go through photobucket .all I get is a froze up computer from all the photobuckets ads ,really hate them just wondering .love this site just seems more difficult than it needs to be .

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
can you post straight from your computer ?or do you have to go through photobucket .all I get is a froze up computer from all the photobuckets ads ,really hate them just wondering .love this site just seems more difficult than it needs to be .
yea you need to pay photobucket to get rid of the ads.

·
Registered
527 Posts
yea you need to pay photobucket to get rid of the ads.
That is probably true. I was using Ad Blocker Plus, and until this month it worked great - no ads on Photobucket. Now they can detect it, and a screen pops up when you click on a posted pic that says you must disable ABP to view the pic. Time to look for another workaround.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts