El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official no turning back the El Camino is gone won't see it till it's done.
The color is from a 2009 Infiniti Black Cherry. I think it's going to look really sharp especially at night.:beer:

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
But that's a mercury?

Yours was GM Black Cherry before? Do you see much difference in the formula?

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But that's a mercury?

They used the same color code. Your quick I wondered who would spot it first.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But that's a mercury?

It was from 2008 Acura Black cherry Candy. This one has a darker cherry color.

·
2,566 Posts
So they going to do the door jambs then too? Or is not that noticable?

·
Registered
929 Posts
I really like the colors you have been posting, im getting my elky painted in a week and still can't figure out a good color. I was thinking black rose metallic, but its starting to look a little purple for my taste. I really like the color you chose, im thinking of something a little darker in my case. If you have any ideas hit me up! :beer:

·
2,566 Posts
Guys just make sure to record the formula # of whatever color you use. Saying 2008 Acura Black Cherry or 2009 Infiniti Black Cherry isn't enough. There will be some varient formulas for these colors. There may be 2,3, or more formulas for the same "color" that year. Sometimes it dependes on the model, car or truck, sometimes on the factory and sometimes at what point in production.

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys I had so many pages laid out here is the right exact one I dropped off.
Midnight garnet Metallic 2009 G series code NAB

2009 Infiniti G 37 Convertible

Midnight Garnet Metallic Color

Wheat Interior

2009 G Colors

Amethyst Graphite · Athens Blue · Black Obsidian · Blue Slate Metallic · Garnet Ember · Lakeshore Slate Metallic · Liquid Platinum · Midnight Garnet Metallic · Moonlight White · Pacific Sky Metallic · Platinum Graphite · Sahara Sandstone · Vibrant Red
Midnight Garnet Metallic G

Infiniti G 37 Convertible​

1 - 9 of 9 Posts