El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what time I'll be leaving San Antonio Friday , but it will be right after school and I get out at 4:00 ..... the car will be all packed up and gassed the nite before .... I'm guessing me and Lisa wil proably be passing thru Austin dealing with the RUSH HOUR B.S. it might be around 6:30 -7:00 ish , but I'll be using the Toll Road so I can meet up with you on the other side of Austin on I-35 somewhere or what ever you figure there Brother Bruce would be better :dontknow: ... are there any other Austin folks going down Friday ???? Sooooo let me know what you think Beepster :poke: Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
The driver will be gassed up and car parked/packed ? :dontknow::poke::poke:
:twisted::twisted:More truth than fiction there!!!!!:You_Rock:

Richard, I know that you have to wait until school is out, but I want to get out of the area before daily suicide season starts. I think Nancy will have radiation therapy (five days a week), but I don't know what time it will be scheduled. If it's early enough, we will be gone. There are a couple of others in the area that have said they're going, but don't know if on Fri or Sat. WDH (Whut da heck), I'll meet ya at the motel, and we can laugh and joke for a while. MAYBE have a brewsky or two. We will be going with fixit and others to chow, whenever the group decides, and I'm/we are already committed to that. I would imagine before 8-8:30, which will be about the time you get into Belton and the motel. I leave a message at the desk for you so that you will know where we are, and you and wifie can join us there for some early meets. We'se guana hab a gud time and share a bunch of ideas and thoughts.:You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Beepster , there AIN'T no way I'll be draggin in at no 8:00 or 8:30 , NO WAY JOSE !!!! .... like I said Fixitman , THE CAR will be gassed up and packed up .... Soooo I'm gonna make it point to get be on the road by 5:00 - 5:30 and I'll be taking the Toll Road to get around all that afternoon junk .... see ya soon ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I am hoping to get there by 5 or 6 also Mr Old Geezer. I will also have it gassed and loaded ready to roll early on Fri. Haven't heard from anyone else coming from this way yet.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I'm/we will be meeting those early birds with Roy at a BBQ place in Belton at 7pm to eat. See his thread iffin' ya can make it, and let him know. Great way to start!!!!!:yell:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts