El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those of you that know me...... I know, I know, I haven't been on in ages. Do to many, many, life changes I've just dropped out of the whole "car" and carshow scene. And on that note I wanted to mention to the "local" crew first that she is for sale. We all know it's a shame/sin to just let them sit in the garage. I'm going to post a proper ad (if I can) in the classified section.

I hope that everyone is doing well and about now starting to get their Elks ready for the season. Gotta cruise em, right. A big part of me wishes I could still be involved, but then reality hits you in the face.

Take care folks and have a great and safe show season........ Mark

·
Executive Committee Board Member
727 Posts
Mark WOW ! glad your still sober enough to make a post though.

May I be the first to wish you the BEST as you continue down your path.

I wish I had the money to buy her and park her in my garage to keep el Bandido company. I guess the old gang is just wandering off in too many solitary directions.

You know that now that you have made the announcement, Heidi and I will be bothering you for a get together down in Fairhaven... real soon !

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Hi Mark,
Make sure you wanna do this! I kicked myself more than once for selling something.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Tommy, been awhile huh bud? Yeah, it's time to sell her. The car's been sitting for 2 years now, and we all know that's not how classics are not meant to exist. Gotta use them. Sober? That's a good one Tom. My last drink had to be more than 40 years ago. Hell, I'm more sober than the Pope buddy. Now you on the other hand????? In fact, I'm so good nowadays I can't stand myself. Would love to see you and Heidi once things settle down a bit. Been too long. Hope all is well Tommy.

Hey ya "Old Goat", Thanks. Also for the well wishes. Gotta admit, it does feel pretty good being back on here. Miss all the comraderie with you guys and of course.... the cars. Take care bud.

Hi xlchjoe, Yeah, I hear ya bud. I've no doubt I'll miss her, but will be happy knowing she lives on. Hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I have. But, appreciate the warning.

Fix em up, shine em up, cruise the hell out of em, whatever. Just enjoy them.

Later guys.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts