El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you all , I'm going up to Cabela's in Buda around 3:00ish to drop off some parts & meet up with some Camino Members in the parking lot ... So if you ain't got nuthin better to do , come on out to Cabela's and meet and greet :beer: some other Brother Camino Members :texas: ... here's my cell if your interested (210) -852-0275 ..... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey it was great meeting Dave and seeing Bob again :You_Rock: ... hope to see you guys in Belton :beer: ... Hey Bob take your medicine , rest up and stay healthy , OK ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
RE- chard, Sorry I wasn't able to make it Sat, but I waz in a drug-induced sleep. Sat down in my recliner about 1pm and woke up about 4:40. It's just as well I didn't try the trip. I may not have made it, or made it home. The stuff I wuz taking kicked me on my butt. I'm still taking it, and having troubles typing this, having to backspack to wipe out errors. I did do about one hour's work on the Elky this morning removing a plastic conduit that had only one wire in it, and moving it to another conduit going to the same place. Also, did some work on relays, getting ready to enclose them. I hope that next time will be for sure!!!!:oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts