El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody going to Biff Buzby's this coming Friday July the 27 th ??? ..... I'm planning on going and do some Poli -tickin and meet some new folks and make new friends ... I'll be there around 6:30 BECAUSE its gets real crowded after 7:00 ... BE THERE OR BE SQUARE :texas: .... don't forget your folding chairs , I'll have a few Brewski's :beer: in the cooler .... Hey HICKS in the STICKS , Big Steve bring your " Primer Donna " on down and let's sit down and have a few Brewski's and LETS TALK BIG :beer: .... Thanks EL FARTISIMO aka Mr. Old Geezer :nanawrench: :beer: :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
"Friday July the 24th ???"

UHHHHH, Whut calendar ya be usin'???? Da 27th be Friday. Ya gots lazy fingers 'gain!!!!:poke:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Beepster , don't get your Bloomers in a Umbrella ... I made the correction , Thank you toooo much ..... I had a SENIOR MOMENT , thought I was the Beepster there for a minute :dontknow: :dontknow: scary ain't it :secret: .... El Fartisimo the Geezer has spoken :nanawrench:

·
0 Posts
Wish I could be there Richard. Drink a brew for us Dallas folk.:beer:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Count me out this Friday-I have a grad school paper due this weekend & will probably be home buring the midnight oil. Enjoy a cold one for me!

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Anybody going to Biff Buzby's this coming Friday July the 27 th ??? ..... I'm planning on going and do some Poli -tickin and meet some new folks and make new friends ... I'll be there around 6:30 BECAUSE its gets real crowded after 7:00 ... BE THERE OR BE SQUARE :texas: .... don't forget your folding chairs , I'll have a few Brewski's :beer: in the cooler .... Hey HICKS in the STICKS , Big Steve bring your " Primer Donna " on down and let's sit down and have a few Brewski's and LETS TALK BIG :beer: .... Thanks EL FARTISIMO aka Mr. Old Geezer :nanawrench: :beer: :nanawrench:
Hey Mr. Old Geezer SIR are you "calling me" out?
I'll knock the cobwebs off the Primer Donna and give her a fresh tank of Ethyl.
Hey Fast Fred AKA Haulsazz you want me to give The Geez that hitch?
Hope some more show from the club 'cause I gots some BS to sling.
See ya there.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Centex 396 from the Sticks , COME ON DOWN BROTHER :poke: ... We can sit around and have some Cervasies and Talk Big , I need to ask you about them their Big Blocks .... Who knows Old Bryan MIGHT surprise us with his presence :dontknow: and try to sneek up on us :secret: :secret: I mean sneek up in his Ford Ranchero with Ford Cooties :let_it_all_out:I'll bring the Cootie Spray just in case .... Oh well , Brother Bryan can't help his self sometimes ..... Hope to see my Good Friends Friday .... If you wanna leave the hitch with me Steve , I'll be sure to pass it on to Mr. Fred when I see him ...... Thanks El Fartisimo aka Mr. Old Geezer :nanawrench: :beer: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I might make it.
Not sure.
Plan on buying another pickup when I get home---hope this works out
Alas---Old Blue has blown a head gasket and I am trying to round up
a 5.0 HO to stick under that tiny hood.:twisted:

So---no worrying about the Ford Cooties for awhile

·
Venerated Member RIP
4,461 Posts
Can anybody get ahold of hotrodelko AKA Ralph from Leaky?
I called and left a voicemail and also sent him a PM letting him know when and where.
He's a new member and want;s to meet some of "Beer and 'Taterchip" guys.
Big Bryan introduced us at Castroville last month and he is a really good guy.
Got some Brews on ice and Ethyl in the tank or vice versa.
SEE YA THERE:beer:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'll be there!:beer::texas:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
We can't make it down there tonight, BUT I DID win that radio contest for the weekend in San Antonio, so we'll be there for whatever you guys decide on for August now that we won't have to drive all the way back home in one day! :beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey Ralph , do you know where Biff Buzby's is located at here in SA ??? IF you don't call me at (210) 852-0275 and I can give you directions from Leaky ... OR are you meeting up with Centex 396 ( Big Steve ) ??? if you are then you'll be following him .. let me know if your by yourself .... DON'T FORGET YOUR FOLDING CHAIR !!! .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :beer: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I looked it up, looks easy.:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts