El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Day Of School FRIDAY , YIPPPEEEEEE :inlove: ... Me and Mrs. Geezer will be going to Biff Buzby's for " Friday Nite at the Hot Rod's " , we'll be there around 6:00 ish and KICKIN BACK having a few Brewski's :beer: and Talking Big about last weekend in Belton Town AND ALL THE FUN WE HAD :beer: ... iF if you get there past 7:00 it will be packed , so be there early ..... Hope to see my Old Friends & make new ones :poke: .... Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I might make it---not sure yet
Currently in Phoenix

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
I'm going to have to surprise you one day and show up in the Olde But A Goodie!!
Have fun!!
Donny

·
Registered
367 Posts
hey geezer, where in san antonio is it? i'll try to surprize mrs. terry if i'm still home.:beer::texas:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Last Day Of School FRIDAY , YIPPPEEEEEE :inlove: ... Me and Mrs. Geezer will be going to Biff Buzby's for " Friday Nite at the Hot Rod's " , we'll be there around 6:00 ish and KICKIN BACK having a few Brewski's :beer: and Talking Big about last weekend in Belton Town AND ALL THE FUN WE HAD :beer: ... iF if you get there past 7:00 it will be packed , so be there early ..... Hope to see my Old Friends & make new ones :poke: .... Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

Last day of school?

Did you graduate yet?:poke:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Be there or be square

Since I did not sell my '72 at Belton last weekend, I guess I will drag it out for a couple hours Friday eve. Hard to believe I still have not recieved a single call yet-too many small block clones on the market?

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
"Did you graduate yet?"

Naah, he, well he DID gradumate ta da 4th grade. Finally got out of primary grades!!!!:poke::beer:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
"Did you graduate yet?"

Naah, he, well he DID gradumate ta da 4th grade. Finally got out of primary grades!!!!:poke::beer:
I was with him at Belton, I don't believe he did!!
He did go to the (big boy) bathroom though!!!:poke:
Donny

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
hey geezer, where in san antonio is it? i'll try to surprize mrs. terry if i'm still home.:beer::texas:

I-35 and Topperwein
On the east side of freeway behind Burger King

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jim , come down I-35 South and as your coming into SA going past Fm 1604 keep coming and look for the Judson Rd. exit and get off turn left under the over pass ... now look for the Whataburger on your left and there is a strip center right behind the Whataburger and I'll be there in the crowd ... call me if your coming sometime on my cell ( 210 ) 852-0275 and I'll tell you where I is ... it costs $ 5.00 to park your car in the roped off area ... Hey Bryan , NO FORD RANCHERO , we don't need no FORD COOTIES because they can jump 15 ft. onto DESCENT CHEVY'S ..... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Hey Jim , come down I-35 South and as your coming into SA going past Fm 1604 keep coming and look for the Judson Rd. exit and get off turn left under the over pass ... now look for the Whataburger on your left and there is a strip center right behind the Whataburger and I'll be there in the crowd ... call me if your coming sometime on my cell ( 210 ) 852-0275 and I'll tell you where I is ... it costs $ 5.00 to park your car in the roped off area ... Hey Bryan , NO FORD RANCHERO , we don't need no FORD COOTIES because they can jump 15 ft. onto DESCENT CHEVY'S ..... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench:
NEXT TIME! Couldn't make it tonight, but I hope you all had a great time. :beer:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
HEY Richard

Got home from Phoenix and stopped in to the office for a few minutes.
Then went on home fully intending on going back out.
Made the mistake of sitting in my favorite chair and then--"Lights OUT"

Next thing I knew---it was 8:pm

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Mr Old Geezer, I will be coming through there sometime, don't know for sure when this week, I leave tomorrow and have several stops for football camp. They have to get the Oklahoma State people to show the TX folks how to play I guess LOL I'll call you when/if I get some time.

·
Registered
367 Posts
sorry we couldn't make it. sounded like fun but my boss decided that it would be better for me to spend the weekend in robert, la. sitting on this load for wal-mart.:dontknow: we will make it one of these times.:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Jim & Bryan , there was BUNCHES AND BUNCHES OF OLD CARS there Friday nite ... its getting crowed early like around 7:30 good luck finding a parking place .... the people are coming out to look at alot of some nice looking " OLD IRON " .... had a few Breski's :beer: and visited with some folks :poke: and saw some Neeto Burrito Cars :inlove: ... And yes Sireeee I am out of school for Da Summer , NO MO KIDS to put up with YIPPPEEEEEE :beer: peace & quiet !!!! Yea Beepster , they let me out of the Special Ed. Class for this school year :yell: :yell: :yell: .... now I get to get caught up on my " Honey Do's " ..... Hey Bryan , YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE ...... keep in touch next time you guys .... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts