·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

CLICK ON PICTURE.

I have a bunch of pic's I will post.

·
0 Posts
Dude! What track is that in the first video? Those Bazooka's pumping out all that power? I gotta invest in a couple!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude! What track is that in the first video? Those Bazooka's pumping out all that power? I gotta invest in a couple!

I don't know on the J-Z IT WAS BURNED. The bazooka is an 8-inch with a 300 watt punch and I only had it turned to 23 if I turn it up high I can't see out the back window and the whole truck shakes.

Thanks Woody

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
man if i had that much boom in lumpy it would shake itself off the frame :poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Steelbeast, the track playing in the night video is lock up the wolves by Ronnie James Dio.
Always liked the better rockford amps because theywere way underrated. My ( 300 watt) rockford tested at almost 900 actual watts.:nana2:

·
0 Posts
Steelbeast, the track playing in the night video is lock up the wolves by Ronnie James Dio.
Always liked the better rockford amps because theywere way underrated. My ( 300 watt) rockford tested at almost 900 actual watts.:nana2:
It added to my music library thanks to Youtube! Don't be surprised if you hear it used in one of my videos!

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It added to my music library thanks to Youtube! Don't be surprised if you hear it used in one of my videos!
I wonder if I can burn the cd at work and send it to you? never burned one.:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Steel Beast, got another video song suggestion. If you suffer a major catastrophic engine failure or whatnot from a little too much racin, Broken by Pantera would make a good sound track for the video.:poke:
Seriously though.:eh:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Steel Beast, got another video song suggestion. If you suffer a major catastrophic engine failure or whatnot from a little too much racin, Broken by Pantera would make a good sound track for the video.:poke:
Seriously though.:eh:

I forgot about Pantera Their good anywhere I'm going to try and find some of their music.:You_Rock:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any of you guys that don,t like pantera should watch the video anyways, Just fast forward to 5.01 .:shock::nana2:
I love the Marchell amps back in the day I thought they used them all but it's all show. AND A HELL OF A SHOW TO BOOT. My buddy and I would camp out at whatever stadium a band was playing for priority tickets. They would sell you two floor and four lodge seats the floor was me and my buddy and the other ten sell at school that Monday. What a blast it was back then we saw everybody but the best was Pink Floyd(The Wall) best ever. then Rush and Yes. The worst was Cheap Trick static all the way but made money on it.:secret::secret: We partied with Player(Baby Come Back) at the Colorado river they just happened to show up at our camp site and the brought a (Lady) called Carol Merryl if you know what I mean!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts