El Camino Central Forum banner

HLCD ?'s

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  samiam1017 
#1 ·
Was wondering if anybody has installed Horn loaded compression drivers in a Camino. Particularly in a 3rd Gen camino. Seems to be ideal with lots of room under dash, small console. Good alternative to kick-pods, VERY efficient. Seen em installed in a few 5th gen like dashes but no 3rd.. one particular guy went undefeated with his setup in a 87 Grand National (Richard Clark).

#3 ·
Yeah, been outta the scene for a bit myself but only because the lack of shows.. seems they are all about the wall of subwoofers in a beater vs a clean install, and full sounding system. With all the speaker buyouts as well it's hard to keep track who owns who. Mb Quart.. PPI.. and semi recently Image Dynamics.

Which sucks because I was planning to try out their min-horns.. and have heard nothing but great feedback about this guy getting back to you with any tuning or install problems. Cuz I know I'll have some lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.