El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more holidays next year. Instead I'll just stay home and lock the doors. Problems arose with my 66 on xmas day, nothing real serious except a lack of parts stores being open. Busted out one of my false teeth eating corn on the cob to top it off. New Years eve my buddy calls, can I help him swap his spare motor into his 69 Chevelle? He lost the oil pump and screamed the bearings. He was smart enough to shut it down when the oil pressure went to zero. Gotta love the old chevy's.

Scrubby

·
Registered
177 Posts
Age?

Jan. 1, 2004! Well, my 68 El Camino is now 36, my 86 Silverado is now 18, my 2001 Harley is now 3, my 2003 Monte Carlo is now 1, and I am now 61. NO!!! I wasn't born until Jan. 27th, I am only60! I have only had the Monte for 6 months, it couldn't be a year old! I bought the Harley in Sep. of 2000, so it must be 4! Now I'm really confused!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
i lost the tranny in my 86 xmas morning. I dunno what happened but the tranny fluid is way to dark to be good and the thing just wont move. So i burnt it up good. Wellp, looks like I've got all the more reason to put that shift kit in my other turbo 350 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts